Official L2 2

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
gremlin

Official L2

Post by gremlin »

Now that OFFICIALS servers of Lineage 2 are free to play... Who wants play on a server full of bugs (like unballancing and not all basic features working ) and 2 Chronicles from behind?
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Official L2

Post by Zoey76 »

You are 2 month later -> viewtopic.php?f=95&t=23789
Also you are wrong we are only one chronicle behind :P
Finally thanks to people like you, there is no people like me coding for free, you should think about it :wink:

Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
gremlin

Official L2 2

Post by gremlin »

Zoey76 wrote:You are 2 month later -> L2 is going F2P
Also you are wrong we are only one chronicle behind
Finally thanks to people like you, there is no people like me coding for free, you should think about it
why you've blocked the post?
LOOL I'm not trying to troll this community.
I'm just trying to understand why I should play a l2jserver, which carries a chronic behind (according to you, because I see that "high five" is not complete) having the servers officially available worldwide.

I'm just trying to figure out which is the purpose of this project. Because right now is of no use.
Since it is a bad imitation of the original
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Official L2 2

Post by Zoey76 »

Do you have TVT in official server?
Can you play offline?
Can you check all armours and weapons in game?
Can you translate server side texts?
Can you choose the rate of the server you play?
Can you add a custom event?
Can you bring a server closer for players with high latency?

I guess the answer to most of those questions is NO, so please 5 posts guy, leave this no use community :D
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
atecubanos

Post by atecubanos »

OMG....
punch in the face
Zoey76 win :D
Apocalipce
Sylar88

Post by Sylar88 »

Official wont last long. Not more than 2 months. The insects, i mean players, have such an image of themselves in their background that think like a chick.

Omg official goes f2p. Finally a server that is fair without bugs that my super abilities will shine and i will finally get to where i deserve to be, the top of the foodchain. So Insect ( oops ! ) goes to official, plays for 1 month, figures out that there's no free levels and items so "it" quits after 1 and a half month frustrated that he still didnt reach lvl 85 and that he couldnt find the Elegia set in the gm shop ( ! ).

And in two months age, it will be back crawling private servers. Once you go up in rates and easyness, you dont go back down to the grinding hell. Human nature ...
why you've blocked the post?
LOOL I'm not trying to troll this community.
I'm just trying to understand why I should play a l2jserver, which carries a chronic behind (according to you, because I see that "high five" is not complete) having the servers officially available worldwide.
If you were satisfied with official servers, you wouldn't be here having this conversation. Here's the reply to your question.
Someone who didnt bother reading the svn or ant manual and just waited for you to make him a visual guide for eclipse is not a guy that is willing to learn ... He is the definition of the leecher.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Actually l2j isn't just 2 chronicles behind... But w/e
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

Guys its thrones not chronicles xD.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

JMD wrote:Guys its thrones not chronicles xD.
Actually we don't have a term for each version, since all Gracias are the same throne, but different version, same with High Five part 1-4... :roll: