What am i missing here?

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
giovmb

What am i missing here?

Post by giovmb »

L2JDP REVISION 9219
L2J REVISION 5662

Hi again,

L2j noob here. I have my server up-and-running! I am very excited to start working with Java. I see so many people on this forum posting scripts and i am wondering if i used the wrong "route" to get my server up since so many people are using Eclipse.

I used HeidiSQL and MySQL to run the server, is there a workbench that i am missing in order to really get into the java scripts? So far all i have been able to figure out is the L2J_Configurator files for login/game. Which wasnt that hard to figure out... it was in the walkthrough after all...

Any way if i am missing a component which i need to download, or if i am simply overlooking the file needed to access/edit the scripts/bat files please help me out!

Really appreciate all the support from the L2J staff you are all wonderful.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: What am i missing here?

Post by Zoey76 »

In order to modify (customize) the core (server) you will be required to download the source code and perform the changes there and finally build a new version with those changes.

For any legacy server version check: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=24625
For High Five server version check: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=24627

For set up check: http://trac.l2jserver.com/wiki/Eclipse or http://www.l2jserver.com/wiki/Setup_Eclipse_and_SVN