Some skills questions

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
giovmb

Some skills questions

Post by giovmb »

Hello L2J community!

I am hoping to get some confirmed information here. I played retail from c2 to hi5. I am wanting to get confirmation on how Block Shield/Wind Walk are supposed to work versus how they have been coded in L2J.

To my knowledge:

Block Shield / Mass Block Shield: 100% Chance to remove shield/combo shield & might.

Block Wind Walk / Mass Block Wind Walk: 100% Chance to remove Wind Wand / Improved Wind Walks.

The only aspect of this skill which can be resisted is the debuff:

Block Shield / Mass Block Shield: For 2 minutes, decreases P. Def. by 10% and prevents him from receiving P. Def.-increasing buffs.

Block Wind Walk / Mass Block Wind Walk: For 2 minutes, decreases Speed by 10% and prevents him from receiving Speed-increasing buffs.

------

Basically this is a two part debuff, and it is even written in the description of the skill:

Block Wind Walk: Cancels a buff that increases the enemy's Speed. THEN For 2 minutes, decreases Speed by 10% and prevents him from receiving Speed-increasing buffs.

Block Shield: Cancels a buff that increases the enemy's P. Def. For 2 minutes, decreases P. Def. by 10% and prevents him from receiving P. Def.-increasing buffs.

Please tell me your opinions...