Missing scripts?

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Arantir

Missing scripts?

Post by Arantir »

Sorry for stupid question, but if Freya chronicles are already done... where is Freya-bos's script there?
Everywhere I find that current version is HF but there isn't many gameplay parts even of Freya.
Script for Freya boss exists for few years, and many other scripts like quest exist too. Why they are not in L2J?
Or maybe I missing some secret svn somewhere?

Last time I spent many weeks to find most of "musthave" scripts for freya, which are not in L2J... And now I want to update my server and I'll have to add all this script again... It disincline me to update my server from l2j svn.
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Missing scripts?

Post by UnAfraid »

Arantir wrote:Sorry for stupid question, but if Freya chronicles are already done... where is Freya-bos's script there?
Everywhere I find that current version is HF but there isn't many gameplay parts even of Freya.
Script for Freya boss exists for few years, and many other scripts like quest exist too. Why they are not in L2J?
Or maybe I missing some secret svn somewhere?

Last time I spent many weeks to find most of "musthave" scripts for freya, which are not in L2J... And now I want to update my server and I'll have to add all this script again... It disincline me to update my server from l2j svn.
'most of "musthave" scripts' must be contributed to L2J from the same person who made them in order even review it for a possible commit.
We don't commit leaked/stolen files from private forks.
We don't commit files contributed from person who haven't written them.
Forum is full of contributions waiting for feedback if you want to see things committed in the svn start testing and giving your feedback and make it happen.
Arantir

Post by Arantir »

OK, now I understood =) Thanks for explanation.
Seems like these 2 proverbs wold never be out of date:
"If you want do something qualitatively - do it yourself" and "Nothing gets free of charge" =)
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »

Infact all we did/do is free of charge.
Gladicek

Post by Gladicek »

Only thing which we need is agreement from Gnacik for sharing Freya boss script :) Then I can show L2j his awesome work which was little updated by me (added some missings parts based on my frapses from official server) ;)
ImageImage
L2J retired
LasTravel

Post by LasTravel »

Gladicek wrote:Only thing which we need is agreement from Gnacik for sharing Freya boss script :) Then I can show L2j his awesome work which was little updated by me (added some missings parts based on my frapses from official server) ;)
Let's make some drama, the betta from this script was made by me a lot of time ago, then Gnaick made his magic, take something, change some things and delete credits, lmao.
badboy29

Post by badboy29 »

LasTravel wrote:
Gladicek wrote:Only thing which we need is agreement from Gnacik for sharing Freya boss script :) Then I can show L2j his awesome work which was little updated by me (added some missings parts based on my frapses from official server) ;)
Let's make some drama, the betta from this script was made by me a lot of time ago, then Gnaick made his magic, take something, change some things and delete credits, lmao.
True...
Aka UnHoly
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

None versions will be committed, thanks anyway.

Locked.