L2j logic...

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: L2j logic...

Post by Zoey76 »

Gladicek wrote:There was leaked Beleth script (Threat version) and was not removed so how your logic work?
The rules were updated some time after that commit, so my logic is still correct.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 🌌 | Eclipse Temurin 21 ☕ | MariaDB 11.2.2 🗃️ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five 🚀

🔗 Join our Discord! 🎮💬
VlLight
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by VlLight »

It is no use crying over spilt milk :P

About threat's Beleth script: I added it in my portion of work by threat's permission
threat wrote:
VlLight wrote:Subject: beleth AI
threat wrote:fuck, this is my script ;(
Привет, можно использовать твой скрипт Beleth'a в viewtopic.php?f=69&t=21642 ? Во всяком случае, до тех пор, пока у меня не поднимется рука написать другой, а это, боюсь, случится не очень скоро :)
он уже выпал в шару, кто запрещает?)
Something like:
threat wrote:
VlLight wrote:Subject: beleth AI
threat wrote:fuck, this is my script ;(
Hi, can I use your Beleth script in viewtopic.php?f=69&t=21642 ? At least, until I'll write my own (but I think i won't do it soon):)
It is shared already, so how can I decline ?)
Gladicek

Post by Gladicek »

lion wrote:
Gladicek wrote: I didnť shared anything.
i don't say it is was you. you get script - this is already leak. and our source leaked from exfire, but this is not place for talk about that, we must stop talk about this.
This script was done by Gnacik with little midification by me and Sandro. Gnacik agree share freya.java for show this is his own work.
Source was not leaked from exfire. There were more ppls which get that source for their servers and after their server failed -> shared it into world. So you are wrong. And as you said he agreed with share it. Still there is question why it was removed when permission was given for that. I shared his work + upgraded to be more retail like + shared my own work which even l2u was missing (retail htmls for jinia/rafforty + script for giving frozen core, etc...).

To VILight:
I´m speaking about that it was shared by some member which diď not have permissions from author to share it and it was not removed. Now I did it with permissions and it was removed? So I donť get logic of thinking some members from L2j.
ImageImage
L2J retired
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

Gladicek wrote:You wrote only about that it will not be commitable but nothing about that canť be shared.

There was leaked Beleth script (Threat version) and was not removed so how your logic work?
the rules were updated few time ago and are more strict, specially about credits.

also, you can read Vllight's answer, where he show proof that he asked for permision to the author for that, and the author confirmed it.
Gladicek

Post by Gladicek »

I asked Gnacik for permissions in TOPIC which i already SHOW YOU!
And he agreed with that. So why was that topic removed!
ImageImage
L2J retired
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »

This topic is pointless Gladicek has rights to share it so let him.
/closed
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

then if all was clarified, put topic back :P
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »