L2 Walker problem in L2J local server

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Kimochi

L2 Walker problem in L2J local server

Post by Kimochi »

Hey guys,

I have got my L2J server running perfectly (local not wan) and I am trying to use L2walker but its proving to be a bit buggy, I can get a character to kill mobs within a given path but the buffers will not heal or autofollow and it is just generally not running very smoothly.

Now I'm sure by now your thinking why I am I posting the question here and not on a walker forum, the reason I am asking here is because I am sure there is not a problem with walker itself, rather a compatibility issue between walker and my server. (it goes without saying that walker wasnt designed to run on these java servers)

So my question is what settings can I change on my server or perhaps with walker to get it running smoothly.

I have done a fair bit of googling, there seems to be a setting somewhere for the server that says something like allowwalker=true. I havent been able to find that setting but im not even sure that is what the problem is.

There was also a forum talking about changing the token version but how I can find the "token" for my server I do not know.

If anyone can help me get walker running properly on my local L2J server I would be very grateful.

D
jurchiks

Re: L2 Walker problem in L2J local server

Post by jurchiks »

We won't help you set up a bot here, man. This is totally the wrong forum for that question.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Kimochi

Post by Kimochi »

Surely there couldn't be a better forum for this question as I'm asking about what server settings I can alter that might allow it to run smoother.

I don't know if you read my post at all but it is my LOCAL server so I'm not trying to cheat on someone else's server, I was simply trying to conduct an experiment in my own environment.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

It is still a cheat. MxC forum would be the place to go and you would find many more people to help you there.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Kimochi

Post by Kimochi »

Ok I don't really follow your logic as I can just edit the database anyway if I really wanted to cheat.

Thanks anyway I will give MxC a try.
simpleone

Post by simpleone »

Kimochi wrote:Ok I don't really follow your logic as I can just edit the database anyway if I really wanted to cheat.

Thanks anyway I will give MxC a try.
Open Server Configuration in server directory then checklist to true!