Contributions offtopic

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
xban1x
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Contributions offtopic

Post by xban1x »

jurchiks wrote:Then work something out with viewtopic.php?p=156173#p156173.

And LasTravel's words about getting the Advanced Users to do something is exactly what I had in mind because they are supposedly team members too.

P.S. Shouldn't VIlight be in Jr. Devs group now, since he has commit rights?
All Initiates are allowed to commit if their patches are approved by Jr/Senior devs.

Us Advanced Users are doing stuff.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

All of you? Really? What about some community work for a change then?
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
xban1x
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by xban1x »

jurchiks wrote:All of you? Really? What about some community work for a change then?
To all L2j Community the whole L2j Team and their Advanced Users are sad to say that there has nothing be done in last 2-4 days and in last 6 months we were barely able to show 50% of our time to you because the rest we have spended answering jurchiks sad posts about how we do nothing.

We are really sorry for inconvience, hopefully jurchiks will leave us alone and we will be able to dedicate more time to your contributions.

Sincerely, xban1x
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Aikimaniac »

jurchiks wrote:All of you? Really? What about some community work for a change then?
So you can humiliate everyone and everything not matching your thoughts or "coding standards". Many contributions in advanced user section are with P.S. kinda like "i post it here since its draft so jurchiks cant bitching me for no reason"..doesnt that says something about how people think about you? Not me, not Zoey, not devs, but all those people on forums who have been too ashamed to post anything until they have been moved to advanced and since then they see that no one is going to bitch them just to hype own ego like you love to do only so you can prove yourself how you are pro and how everyone else sucks...

I can pretty imagine the crap you will cum on during writing it as reaction to this post but you should know, you have to start to look first on yourself instead judging and bitching others...sad thing is, you see in every criticism of yours as treat you need to eliminate instead of learn from it...no one has changed himself over night, but its really worth..people around shouldnt be split into groups like "those who are worshiping you" and "enemies you hate"...i stopped in the past to react on all of your shitty behavior since its useless and you do not deserve that attention.. from noone...but that doesnt mean others cant handle this...
xban1x
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by xban1x »

Aikimaniac wrote:
So you can humiliate everyone and everything not matching your thoughts or "coding standards". Many contributions in advanced user section are with P.S. kinda like "i post it here since its draft so jurchiks cant bitching me for no reason"..doesnt that says something about how people think about you? Not me, not Zoey, not devs, but all those people on forums who have been too ashamed to post anything until they have been moved to advanced and since then they see that no one is going to bitch them just to hype own ego like you love to do only so you can prove yourself how you are pro and how everyone else sucks...

I can pretty imagine the crap you will cum on during writing it as reaction to this post but you should know, you have to start to look first on yourself instead judging and bitching others...sad thing is, you see in every criticism of yours as treat you need to eliminate instead of learn from it...no one has changed himself over night, but its really worth..people around shouldnt be split into groups like "those who are worshiping you" and "enemies you hate"...i stopped in the past to react on all of your shitty behavior since its useless and you do not deserve that attention.. from noone...but that doesnt mean others cant handle this...
+1 Aikimaniac
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

What you and I consider humiliation clearly differs. I have never posted in this forum to humiliate anyone, it was all just criticism, but apparently nobody understands it. I have my opinion, you have yours, I have agreed with others' opinion many times, but I'm not going to bend mine every time just because you don't like it, don't even dream about it.
Also, I'm not going to go easy on anyone and pour knowledge in them with a spoon.
anonymous wrote:i post it here since its draft so jurchiks cant bitching me for no reason
I never post without reason. If they're so blind to not see it, their problem, not mine.

You all want the code that goes in the SVN to be of highest quality. I review strictly to make sure the quality is high, but you bitch about it like little girls. This isn't some sissy gathering, it's real life, if you can't take criticism, go home or grow some balls.

P.S. you also seem to very much enjoy turning this thread into "jurchiks VS the world" even though this is not the topic of this discussion. That's called offtopic and shitposting.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
xban1x
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by xban1x »

Mate we aren't shit posting, we are posting about a shit person ;)
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Sure, everything I say is shit no matter how good or bad it is. Genius.

How blind must a person be to not see when somebody is just trying to help?
Gladicek

Post by Gladicek »

jurchiks wrote:Sure, everything I say is shit no matter how good or bad it is. Genius.

How blind must a person be to not see when somebody is just trying to help?
Trying to help should look kinda differently...
ImageImage
L2J retired
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Everybody has their own way. The way I see it, most people are against me just because at some point in time they could not withstand my critique.
xban1x
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by xban1x »

Criticism comes in many forms. There is good criticism in which you say how to improve something and why your way is better. Though what you like is change this to this cause it's just better, if you don't know why go fuck a cactus.

Get the picture ?
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Have you not noticed that I'm pretty much the only one around here who explains why my suggestions are better?
BiggBoss
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by BiggBoss »

*BiggBoss grab Popcorn*
xban1x
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by xban1x »