i need help

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
strogy

i need help

Post by strogy »

i did not know where to post this...
i have one Freya server online. i made it only for expiramentation and to have some fun with my friends.
i prepared the l2.ini file with my internet ip, i set the ip to the server confing and to login config. an also to the ipconfing.xml
so, my problem is that i join the server with no problem and everyone else, make account with no problem but the keep seeing the server with ping 9999... and of course they can not join...

what i do wrong..
sorry, but as can you see i m new to this area...
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: i need help

Post by Zoey76 »

How and where do you get the files for the server? Post the links.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.3.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
strogy

Post by strogy »

Zoey76 wrote:How and where do you get the files for the server? Post the links.
i got the java, mysql 5.0 and navicat before 2 years from another server i had.. but this server was for lan play.. and it was working prefectly.
now i got the freya datapack from this foroum, i don't remember which version is it. because i ve donwloaded all for testsing..
anyhow, the server works perfectly, my problem is gameserver's IP... and i think i make mistake with IPCONFIG.xml
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

I think that you have wrong client, but I cannot help if you don't know what files are you using.