We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

BIG KUDOS TO L2J!!!

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
momo61

BIG KUDOS TO L2J!!!

Post by momo61 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Greetings!

I just want to put it out there that it's absolutely fascinating to see this kind of dedication to a project.
It is rare to see this kind of commitment and passion for a project where everyone can contribute.
Personally, i have not been that active on L2J lately, but out of interest thought I would check-up on you guys!
What i found was big changes, a bigger involvement of the community and continous dedication!

So, all I want to say that you guys can be proud of yourselves for what you have achieved and continue achieving on a daily basis.

Kind regards,
An overly-excited L2J-fan! :)

Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: BIG KUDOS TO L2J!!!

Post by Zoey76 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:24 pm

momo61 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:26 pm
Greetings!

I just want to put it out there that it's absolutely fascinating to see this kind of dedication to a project.
It is rare to see this kind of commitment and passion for a project where everyone can contribute.
Personally, i have not been that active on L2J lately, but out of interest thought I would check-up on you guys!
What i found was big changes, a bigger involvement of the community and continous dedication!

So, all I want to say that you guys can be proud of yourselves for what you have achieved and continue achieving on a daily basis.

Kind regards,
An overly-excited L2J-fan! :)
Using Eclipse 4.15 - OpenJDK11 - MariaDB 10.4.12 - L2J Server 2.6.2.0