Preview of whats going to be Lineage II : Chronicles 4

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Desolator

Preview of whats going to be Lineage II : Chronicles 4

Post by Desolator »

- Useless bum with no life -
Shining

Post by Shining »

I've read this info some days ago..IF it's true it's gonna be nice..Btw I see lot of things copied by other MMORPG..isn't it?
Desolator

Post by Desolator »

Shining wrote:I've read this info some days ago..IF it's true it's gonna be nice..Btw I see lot of things copied by other MMORPG..isn't it?
yeah.. well, this news should explain some of that :P
What we heard: An ever-increasing number of sites--including QuartertoThree.com and MMhell.com--are citing the post on Grimwell, which flatly states that "NCZ0ft just stole a team of developers from Blizzard in Irvine, CA." According to the site, NCZ0ft has been wooing away Blizzard designers working on the first World of Warcraft expansion. To make jumping ship more attractive, the company has reportedly opened a new office in Irvine, so potential defectors won't have to relocate to NCZ0ft's US headquarters in Austin, Texas. As evidence of the defections, the conspiracy-minded point to the massive number of new job openings listed on Blizzard's own Web site--positions allegedly vacated by recently departed employees. But while Blizzard did not respond to GameSpot's requests for comment, NCZ0ft confirmed its digs in Blizzard's backyard. "NCZ0ft has opened an office in Orange County and we have a development team there working on an unannounced project," said a rep for the company. (The rep would give no further details on the new game, as it is "a long ways off.") However, a source close to NCZ0ft told GameSpot that the publisher had indeed lured a passel of Blizzard developers away "a long time ago." "It's not even new news, really," said the source, who declined to say how many designers had switched employers. However, seeing how internal NCZ0ft studio ArenaNet was founded by a group of former Blizzard-ians--the creators of Battle.net, no less--it would come as little surprise if more WOW developers had signed up with the rising publisher.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/03 ... 26948.html
- Useless bum with no life -
Shining

Post by Shining »

Lol,it's funny :D