Build failure on version 2.6.3.0

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
arbalest0

Build failure on version 2.6.3.0

Post by arbalest0 »

Hi there,

When I try to build a new version with the newest source code, it never successfully. Could anyone have a look at the attachment as below for reference and give some advice to me to avoid the error for building successfully? Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Build failure on version 2.6.3.0

Post by Zoey76 »

arbalest0 wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:54 am Hi there,

When I try to build a new version with the newest source code, it never successfully. Could anyone have a look at the attachment as below for reference and give some advice to me to avoid the error for building successfully? Thanks.
Are you using Java JDK 14 to compile?
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
arbalest0

Post by arbalest0 »

Zoey76 wrote: โ†‘Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:19 pm

No. I am using eclipse 2021-06 with JDK 16.0.1 default. Is that JDK 14 necessary for compiling?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arbalest0

Post by arbalest0 »

Zoey76 wrote: โ†‘Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:19 pm

Hi Zoey76,

I try to compile it with JDK 14 which you suggested. I can attach the error info as below. Hope this info could make the source code more stronger.

-------------------------------------------------------
T E S T S
-------------------------------------------------------
Running TestSuite
Configuring TestNG with: org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.conf.TestNG652Configurator@3234e239
[Utils] [ERROR] [Error] java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make protected native java.lang.Object java.lang.Object.clone() throws java.lang.CloneNotSupportedException accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @63a65a25
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:357)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:297)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.checkCanSetAccessible(Method.java:199)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.setAccessible(Method.java:193)
at org.powermock.reflect.internal.WhiteboxImpl.doGetAllMethods(WhiteboxImpl.java:1508)
at org.powermock.reflect.internal.WhiteboxImpl.getAllMethods(WhiteboxImpl.java:1482)
at org.powermock.reflect.internal.WhiteboxImpl.getMethods(WhiteboxImpl.java:1750)
at org.powermock.reflect.internal.WhiteboxImpl.getMethods(WhiteboxImpl.java:1789)
at org.powermock.reflect.internal.WhiteboxImpl.getBestMethodCandidate(WhiteboxImpl.java:1008)
at org.powermock.core.MockInvocation.findMethodToInvoke(MockInvocation.java:58)
at org.powermock.core.MockInvocation.init(MockInvocation.java:35)
at org.powermock.core.MockInvocation.<init>(MockInvocation.java:22)
at org.powermock.core.MockGateway.doMethodCall(MockGateway.java:155)
at org.powermock.core.MockGateway.methodCall(MockGateway.java:138)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.stats.FormulasTest.provide(FormulasTest.java)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:78)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567)
at org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:132)
at org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:76)
at org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethodNoCheckedException(MethodInvocationHelper.java:45)
at org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeDataProvider(MethodInvocationHelper.java:145)
at org.testng.internal.Parameters.handleParameters(Parameters.java:797)
at org.testng.internal.Parameters.handleParameters(Parameters.java:740)
at org.testng.internal.ParameterHandler.handleParameters(ParameterHandler.java:59)
at org.testng.internal.ParameterHandler.createParameters(ParameterHandler.java:38)
at org.testng.internal.TestInvoker$MethodInvocationAgent.invoke(TestInvoker.java:789)
at org.testng.internal.TestInvoker.invokeTestMethods(TestInvoker.java:147)
at org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.invokeTestMethods(TestMethodWorker.java:146)
at org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.run(TestMethodWorker.java:128)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1511)
at org.testng.TestRunner.privateRun(TestRunner.java:764)
at org.testng.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:585)
at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runTest(SuiteRunner.java:384)
at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runSequentially(SuiteRunner.java:378)
at org.testng.SuiteRunner.privateRun(SuiteRunner.java:337)
at org.testng.SuiteRunner.run(SuiteRunner.java:286)
at org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.runSuite(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:53)
at org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.run(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:96)
at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesSequentially(TestNG.java:1218)
at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesLocally(TestNG.java:1140)
at org.testng.TestNG.runSuites(TestNG.java:1069)
at org.testng.TestNG.run(TestNG.java:1037)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGExecutor.run(TestNGExecutor.java:77)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.executeMulti(TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.java:159)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.execute(TestNGDirectoryTestSuite.java:99)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.testng.TestNGProvider.invoke(TestNGProvider.java:106)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:78)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:189)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:165)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(ProviderFactory.java:85)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:115)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:75)