[SOLVED] creating a l2 h5 server

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
alennaor

[SOLVED] creating a l2 h5 server

Post by alennaor »

How do you create a l2 h5 server now? before you could create it by downloading the l2jserver 2.6.0.0 and l2jdatapack 2.6.0.0 files from bitbucket and creating the database in navicat but now there are some files on the official website and it sends you to download 4 programs, I don't understand :/
alennaor

Re: creating a l2 h5 server

Post by alennaor »

good afternoon, the server continues to work with the l2jserver and l2datapack files, previously these files did not allow me to create the server, so I asked how the server could be created, however, try to mount the server again with the files, the navicat and xampp. The server works great, the only problem is that I could not run the file "registergameserver.bat", anyway the server works without problems
Mantosh

Post by Mantosh »

I think you don't need to do that anymore (if login is accepting new GS) the servers sort it out "themselves". Thanks for sharing
alennaor

Post by alennaor »

you are welcome xD