Hamachi Loginserver connection

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Asaru

Hamachi Loginserver connection

Post by Asaru »

L2J Revision Number: 3872
L2JDP Revision Number: 6794

Hello, I have a L2J server installed on my linux computer (Linux asaru-laptop 2.6.32-25-generic #45-Ubuntu SMP Sat Oct 16 19:48:22 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux). It worked fine, until I wanted to test it with my friend. I'm using hamachi 2.0.0.12, my friend is connected to my network, authentication is completed, everything seems fine. My config files are set up to my hamachi IP, my hostfile too. When I try to connect from my computer, I have no problem, it runs perfectly. But my friend has a problem, when he tries to connect, he gets an error "You have been disconnected from the server. Please, login again" just immediately after pressing login button. I've also checked ./login/log/game/_all.txt and according to this file, there is no attempt to login.
Thanks for every suggestion
Asaru
Edelvez

Re: Hamachi Loginserver connection

Post by Edelvez »

By using Hamachi ... it will only complicate the existence ... Lift the server without Hamachi, and in the system, edit, l2.ini with the External IP of your internet so your friend can connect...
Someone once told me: "The easiest way of doing things, making them the hard way" ;)
Asaru

Post by Asaru »

I tried so, but I have private IP, when I type my External IP in my browser, it results into arriving at my internet provider homepage :/
Edelvez

Post by Edelvez »

Lol...

You have port 80 directed to the Internet company ... you need to use port 7777 and 2106
Someone once told me: "The easiest way of doing things, making them the hard way" ;)
Asaru

Post by Asaru »

I tried it (external IP set to my WAN IP (89.111.90.130), ports on router were forwarded to my PC) but It didn't work. This was my WAN IP, that I found when I looked on http://www.mywanip.com/
Then I found in my router configuration Static IP = 10.0.54.5 - I set it up, forwarded ports, set up hosts and I successfully connected from my computer. But my friend still has a problem ("The password you have entered is incorrect. Confirm your account information and log in again later.")... but the account on my server exists (I made it) and he is writing working password. By the way, result of nmap:

Interesting ports on l2authd.lineage2.com (10.0.54.5):
Not shown: 997 closed ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
80/tcp open http
2106/tcp open ekshell
7777/tcp open unknown

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 1109.30 seconds
Edelvez

Post by Edelvez »

From what I see, your friend jumps the message "You Have Entered The password is incorrect. Confirm your account information and log in again later." Your friend is entering the wrong password or account registration has not automatic...
Asaru

Post by Asaru »

I thought so too... so I made him account on my computer (I have creating accounts automaticly) and I sent him login and password... and it didn't work. So I think problem is somewhere else, but I have no idea where.
Edelvez

Post by Edelvez »

The option for auto account creation is in LoginServer.properties

Code: Select all

AutoCreateAccounts = False
False and True Change
Asaru

Post by Asaru »

Code: Select all

# -----------------------------------------------------------# Misc.# -----------------------------------------------------------# If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown.# Default: TrueShowLicence = False # Default: TrueAutoCreateAccounts = True 
This is my Loginserver.properties file. And it still writes the same error :/
qawsed123

Post by qawsed123 »

hi gusy , i have same proplem how can i start my server and playing with my friends pleez if any one can help me