As Freya L2J Translate

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
JuanGR

As Freya L2J Translate

Post by JuanGR »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:4507
L2JDP Revision Number:7803

Wise greet all L2J Team, I hope not to embarrass anyone with these questions, we have already spoken in another forum about this issue but does not answer my question.
I wanted to know the possibility that someone could tell me how could translate to Spanish l2j, and start to translate, which files must be translated, I have no idea of some files, but how many files would translate that, I'm willing to spend the time necessary to translate much of this Great Game ...
Thanks for your help and apologize if my English bothers
UN Gran HOMBRE, ES EL Que Camina De Frente, Sin Bajar La Mirada; Es Aquel QUE No Miente Aunque A Veces Pierda Por DECIR LA VERDAD.
A Great Man, is he who walks the face, without looking down, is one who lies Although Sometimes I lose by telling the truth.
jurchiks

Re: As Freya L2J Translate

Post by jurchiks »

See the structure and documentation of data/lang folder.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
JuanGR

Post by JuanGR »

Ok but can you tell me specifically what files to translate, I could help with this please???
UN Gran HOMBRE, ES EL Que Camina De Frente, Sin Bajar La Mirada; Es Aquel QUE No Miente Aunque A Veces Pierda Por DECIR LA VERDAD.
A Great Man, is he who walks the face, without looking down, is one who lies Although Sometimes I lose by telling the truth.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Depends on what you want to translate. Remember that you can't translate the client, only the stuff that the server sends, like custom messages/npc dialogs.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
JuanGR

Post by JuanGR »

I am aware that I can not translate the client, would be illegal, I just want to translate the files from the server, and make easier the game environment for people in the state where I live the majority of people only speak Spanish, we would appreciate help, thanks ...
nonom
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by nonom »

Start easily to translate files, enabling some options. Here a patch.

[diff]### Eclipse Workspace Patch 1.0#P L2J_DataPackIndex: data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/LanguageSelect.htm===================================================================--- data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/LanguageSelect.htm (revision 0)+++ data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/LanguageSelect.htm (revision 0)@@ -0,0 +1,8 @@+<html><title>Elegir idioma</title>+<body>+<br>+<center><font color="LEVEL">Seleccione un idioma:</font><br>+%list%+</center>+</body>+</html>\ No newline at end of fileIndex: data/lang/es/sm/SystemMessageLocalisation.xml===================================================================--- data/lang/es/sm/SystemMessageLocalisation.xml   (revision 0)+++ data/lang/es/sm/SystemMessageLocalisation.xml   (revision 0)@@ -0,0 +1,5 @@+<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>+<list>+   <sm id="0" text="Has sido desconectado" /> <!-- YOU_HAVE_BEEN_DISCONNECTED -->+   <sm name="THE_SERVER_WILL_BE_COMING_DOWN_IN_S1_SECONDS" text="El servidor cae en $s1 segundos." /> <!-- 1 -->+</list>\ No newline at end of fileIndex: data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Ok.htm===================================================================--- data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Ok.htm (revision 0)+++ data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Ok.htm (revision 0)@@ -0,0 +1,6 @@+<html><title>Idioma seleccionado</title>+<body>+<br>+<center><font color="LEVEL">Idioma seleccionado correctamente.</font></center>+</body>+</html>\ No newline at end of fileIndex: data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Error.htm===================================================================--- data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Error.htm  (revision 0)+++ data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Error.htm  (revision 0)@@ -0,0 +1,6 @@+<html><title>Error</title>+<body>+<br>+<center><font color="LEVEL">Ocurrio un error.</font></center>+</body>+</html>\ No newline at end of file#P L2J_ServerIndex: java/config/l2jmods.properties===================================================================--- java/config/l2jmods.properties  (revision 4514)+++ java/config/l2jmods.properties  (working copy)@@ -364,11 +364,11 @@ # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable or disable multilingual support. # Default: False-MultiLangEnable = False+MultiLangEnable = True  # List of allowed languages, semicolon separated. # Default: en-MultiLangAllowed = en;ru+MultiLangAllowed = en;ru;es  # Default language, if not defined. # Default: en@@ -380,7 +380,7 @@  # Enable or disable multilingual SystemMessages support. # Default: False-MultiLangSystemMessageEnable = False+MultiLangSystemMessageEnable = True  # List of allowed languages for SystemMessages, semicolon separated. # Default:  [/diff]
Now, could start to traslate all system messages and Html files under de data/lang folder :mrgreen: and can use .lang to change language
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't"
JuanGR

Post by JuanGR »

ok thanks, I'll start work, but these are all the files to translate, as they are explicitly in the lines of folders?
JuanGR

Post by JuanGR »

nonom wrote:Start easily to translate files, enabling some options. Here a patch.

[diff]### Eclipse Workspace Patch 1.0#P L2J_DataPackIndex: data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/LanguageSelect.htm===================================================================--- data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/LanguageSelect.htm (revision 0)+++ data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/LanguageSelect.htm (revision 0)@@ -0,0 +1,8 @@+<html><title>Elegir idioma</title>+<body>+<br>+<center><font color="LEVEL">Seleccione un idioma:</font><br>+%list%+</center>+</body>+</html>\ No newline at end of fileIndex: data/lang/es/sm/SystemMessageLocalisation.xml===================================================================--- data/lang/es/sm/SystemMessageLocalisation.xml   (revision 0)+++ data/lang/es/sm/SystemMessageLocalisation.xml   (revision 0)@@ -0,0 +1,5 @@+<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>+<list>+   <sm id="0" text="Has sido desconectado" /> <!-- YOU_HAVE_BEEN_DISCONNECTED -->+   <sm name="THE_SERVER_WILL_BE_COMING_DOWN_IN_S1_SECONDS" text="El servidor cae en $s1 segundos." /> <!-- 1 -->+</list>\ No newline at end of fileIndex: data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Ok.htm===================================================================--- data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Ok.htm (revision 0)+++ data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Ok.htm (revision 0)@@ -0,0 +1,6 @@+<html><title>Idioma seleccionado</title>+<body>+<br>+<center><font color="LEVEL">Idioma seleccionado correctamente.</font></center>+</body>+</html>\ No newline at end of fileIndex: data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Error.htm===================================================================--- data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Error.htm  (revision 0)+++ data/lang/es/data/html/mods/Lang/Error.htm  (revision 0)@@ -0,0 +1,6 @@+<html><title>Error</title>+<body>+<br>+<center><font color="LEVEL">Ocurrio un error.</font></center>+</body>+</html>\ No newline at end of file#P L2J_ServerIndex: java/config/l2jmods.properties===================================================================--- java/config/l2jmods.properties  (revision 4514)+++ java/config/l2jmods.properties  (working copy)@@ -364,11 +364,11 @@ # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable or disable multilingual support. # Default: False-MultiLangEnable = False+MultiLangEnable = True  # List of allowed languages, semicolon separated. # Default: en-MultiLangAllowed = en;ru+MultiLangAllowed = en;ru;es  # Default language, if not defined. # Default: en@@ -380,7 +380,7 @@  # Enable or disable multilingual SystemMessages support. # Default: False-MultiLangSystemMessageEnable = False+MultiLangSystemMessageEnable = True  # List of allowed languages for SystemMessages, semicolon separated. # Default:  [/diff]
Now, could start to traslate all system messages and Html files under de data/lang folder :mrgreen: and can use .lang to change language

Thank you very much for the patch, it helps me a lot and I am translating
JavierDC

Post by JavierDC »

JuanGR wrote:If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:4507
L2JDP Revision Number:7803

Wise greet all L2J Team, I hope not to embarrass anyone with these questions, we have already spoken in another forum about this issue but does not answer my question.
I wanted to know the possibility that someone could tell me how could translate to Spanish l2j, and start to translate, which files must be translated, I have no idea of some files, but how many files would translate that, I'm willing to spend the time necessary to translate much of this Great Game ...
Thanks for your help and apologize if my English bothers

Your initiative is good, but we must also take into account that the translation is complete, you must edit system files, and here in l2j, have the rule that you can not modify the client.

en castellano

esta buena tu iniciativa, pero hay que tener en cuenta que tambien para que sea completa la traduccion, debe editarse archivos del system, y aca en l2j, tienen la regla que no se puede modificar el cliente.
perdon por mi ingles, traducido desde goggle
JuanGR

Post by JuanGR »

That's true and I am very aware of these rules, but not even want to translate the server, other than that here in l2j is building a customer. From here to come out to the public and I have had the translated files. For now I'll settle for just the server. And thanks for the comment.

Sorry For My Ingles.
Translated from google translator.

Castellano...

Eso es cierto y estoy muy consciente de estas reglas, pero tan siquiera quiero traducir los del server; aparte de eso aquí en l2j se esta construyendo un cliente. De aquí a que salga al público ya yo he tenido los archivos traducidos. Por los momentos me conformo con solo el server. Y gracias por la observación.
JavierDC

Post by JavierDC »

ok, I'll start to translate, arrange for your session that I have to translate to Spanish

en castellano

ok, voy a empezar a traducir, organiza tu que sesiones tengo que traducir a español
perdon por mi ingles, traducido desde goggle
shinomidefuego

Post by shinomidefuego »

It would be nice to coordinate in what type of spanish you are going to translate, example spanish of spain, or latin spanish, i will help if you want translating is latin spanish
MMMMMmmmmmMMMMM
JuanGR

Post by JuanGR »

Inglés
I had to be absent from the Forum for some problems at work that I exercise.
Thank you sorry but if you still want to work on this let me get a message.

Español
He tenido que estar ausente del Foro por algunos inconvenientes en el trabajo que ejerzo.
Le Agradezco disculpe pero si todavía quieren trabajar en esto háganme llegar un mensaje.
shinomidefuego

Post by shinomidefuego »

+1
MMMMMmmmmmMMMMM
sefirot909

Post by sefirot909 »

good wave I was on the subject this to the language selector thing and let me know where do I put the htm to translate? Do I believe in data folder is put htm-htm-in and over? I'm a little lost on this issue.

Español

ola buenas yo estaba en el tema este para el selector de lenguaje y quisiera saber una cosa ¿donde meto los htm que traduzca? ¿creo en data una carpeta que ponga htm-es y otra htm-en? estoy un poco perdido en este tema.