Can't PickUp Sealed A grade Armors

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
KingSton

Can't PickUp Sealed A grade Armors

Post by KingSton »

Hello everyone,
I am searching for solution to this problem for a long time and nobody can help me. The problem is that when you want to pickup Sealed A grade armor ( armor, gloves, boots...) server show Error and then item is still on the ground:
Only the castle lord can pickup mercenaries
It seems that armors IDs have a conflict with Castle guards IDs ( mercenary guard tickets ). I tried to change IDs but it didn't help.

If Anybody know how to fix it please support me :)

Waiting for yours information.
Everybody is special, but not everyone can find his specific skills.
KingSton

Re: Can't PickUp Sealed A grade Armors

Post by KingSton »

Really need help. If you know something, please support, all information is needed!
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

From this forum description:
This is not a Support area, if you have a problem check the forum below.

From rules viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2
8. All requests for help MUST include Server, Datapack and client information.
When asking for help remember to include as many information as possible, don't post error logs with screenshots, include custom code if any related to the error.
Warning issued.

We need to know, server version (Interlude, Gracia, Epilogue, Freya, High Five, etc), server revision for core and datapack, client protocol, and more info if possible.

For legacy support here: viewforum.php?f=82

For current server version support here: viewforum.php?f=81
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.3.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
KingSton

Post by KingSton »

My Server Information:
Interlude, Acis Project Revision 254 ( I know, that this trouble will be removed in 255 revision, but I can't wait for that, I just need to fix it as fast as I can ).
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Aikimaniac »

KingSton wrote:My Server Information:
Interlude, Acis Project Revision 254 ( I know, that this trouble will be removed in 255 revision, but I can't wait for that, I just need to fix it as fast as I can ).
what about to ask for help and support by the creator of the Acis Project?
KingSton

Post by KingSton »

I wrote them before I had tried to search in other forums, thay have their project and job (from there they earn money), so they offered me to wait until next free revision pack will arive. It will be after about one month, so I decided to fix it by my self.
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Aikimaniac »

KingSton wrote:I wrote them before I had tried to search in other forums, thay have their project and job (from there they earn money), so they offered me to wait until next free revision pack will arive. It will be after about one month, so I decided to fix it by my self.
You buy Fiat and come to claim for fixing it to the BMW service location...what they tell you at the BWM please ?
KingSton

Post by KingSton »

I know that my post is optimistic, but when you can't do anything by yourself and there is only one chance to know, how fix it, you will chose BMW ( becouse nobody can't help you ).
One posible solution is to buy Revision which cost a lot of money for me, my currency is 1/3,45 for Euro, but salary is the same in numbers. It means that I need to pay 3,45 times more then person in other country. And it is a trouble to pay money for Revision, where maybe one Bug is Fixed, but other isn't. So if you can't help me, just say, that you can't.
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Aikimaniac »

KingSton wrote:I know that my post is optimistic, but when you can't do anything by yourself and there is only one chance to know, how fix it, you will chose BMW ( becouse nobody can't help you ).
One posible solution is to buy Revision which cost a lot of money for me, my currency is 1/3,45 for Euro, but salary is the same in numbers. It means that I need to pay 3,45 times more then person in other country. And it is a trouble to pay money for Revision, where maybe one Bug is Fixed, but other isn't. So if you can't help me, just say, that you can't.
Pay? You pay for something and dont get support and come to free version to ask for help? What about to change your emulator for free one with proper support?
KingSton

Post by KingSton »

I know that for information and experience at our times we need to pay. Everything which have better version is paid. It's normal, everybody wants to get some money from his work, so and I, do what I can, search in many forums for information and help - it is learning and results for which we don't need to pay. Why I need to spend my money If I can do it by my self and gain more experience then when I just buy full made server.
I don't say that I want everything for free, but if it is posible to fix it for free, why not to try? Sorry for my childish words ( I want everything for free, Dady buy it...), but my project is concentrated of economy.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

You won't get a fix for this here because that probably involves modifying core code and you don't have the sources.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
KingSton

Post by KingSton »

At the last smark answer. Thanks, need to find another pack for time, until new revision will arrive.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

9. Other server products or forum discussions are not allowed here.
Simply, we dont provide support to any other server build than the one that we make, if you downloaded your server from another website go and ask them for support.
Locked and duplicated threads deleted.

Moved to " viewforum.php?f=82 "