Problem with Java

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
KingSton

Problem with Java

Post by KingSton »

I don't know what is wrong with my computer, but one time everything works, another time not. Today I instaled server pack, tried to instal database and found some troubles with them ( Database instaler worked good, but problem was with data files ), so I needed to clean up everything and instal second time, to avoid errors, but now there is another error, probably problem with Java:

'find' is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file

:arrow: I had this error earlier, but it was fixed and I don't know how, becouse it seems that problem just disapeared. But now I have this error and don't know how to fix it. I tried to set PATH, but nothing good heppened. Also I tried to reinstal my Java, reboot computer, nothing... :|

To sum up I tried maybe everything what found in internet, but nothing helped.

Please help me find a solution :|
Everybody is special, but not everyone can find his specific skills.
jurchiks

Re: Problem with Java

Post by jurchiks »

check your PATH environment variable (the system one, not the user), see if there is %SystemRoot%\system32 somewhere in the beginning. On windows xp/vista/7 it should contain "%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;".

Basically, the error is because your OS can't find the "find" executable in system32, most probably because the system32 is not in the PATH.
Last edited by jurchiks on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
KingSton

Post by KingSton »

And another one time this error fixed by his self, I just turned off my computer and in the morning my server works... :D
I saw in internet that this problem is not for only me, so if you have the same problem, reinstal all programs( Java, maybe MySQL, Navicat), reconfigur MySQL and just ShutDown your computer :D
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

bs, you don't have to reinstall anything.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
KingSton

Post by KingSton »

And the same problem like yestarday, I downloaded latest version with Eclipse and there is some problems with SQL files, where I need to announce with this problem?
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

in the topic where you originally posted about it, I told you.
If there is a real error in there, it has a possibility of getting fixed in the SVN, but if you just ask "where should I post it" then nothing will happen. Just post it.