We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

C4 pickup animation

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pandragon
Advanced User
Advanced User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

C4 pickup animation

Post by Pandragon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 am

L2J Revision 25:
L2JDP Revision 25:

When I try to pickup an item that is near me (player doesn't have to move),
character is showing pickup animation -> item goes in inventory.
But when I try to pickup an item that is far away (player needs to move),
character goes near that item -> character is not showing pickup animation -> item goes in inventory.

Tryskell
Advanced User
Advanced User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: C4 pickup animation

Post by Tryskell » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 am

On basic IL, I can tell you that system works correctly, which means it has been fixed meanwhile between.

I can't really tell you about your own issue, but I would say it mostly depends about movement system && intention system.