I can't make a database for a C4

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
alecblackdox

I can't make a database for a C4

Post by alecblackdox »

I have been trying to make a server, I followed as a guide a video that I found on YouTube, of very recent creation. And I have succeeded in creating a H5, but when I try to create a C4 with "Eclipse" I cannot load the project as maven.
I have used all the files for the datapack and the gamepack that the page provides, I don't know where I'm failing. I would appreciate any advice or steps to follow correctly.
I apologize if there is any inconsistency in this post, I am a Spanish speaker and I translated this with google translator.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: I can't make a database for a C4

Post by Zoey76 »

alecblackdox wrote: โ†‘Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:39 pm I have been trying to make a server, I followed as a guide a video that I found on YouTube, of very recent creation. And I have succeeded in creating a H5, but when I try to create a C4 with "Eclipse" I cannot load the project as maven.
I have used all the files for the datapack and the gamepack that the page provides, I don't know where I'm failing. I would appreciate any advice or steps to follow correctly.
I apologize if there is any inconsistency in this post, I am a Spanish speaker and I translated this with google translator.
Did you try to install database with https://bitbucket.org/l2jserver/l2j-ser ... taller.bat this scripts work well with MySQL 5.3, regards.