Support for Account Manager

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
lishawj

Re: Support for Account Manager

Post by lishawj »

daedalus wrote:lishawj,
On the acm folder you should find db.sql file. You just need to run sql script into your db.

momo61,
Did you use accounts services ?
Daedalus,

/slaps self five time

I swore I looked for that file but I couldn't find the DB.SQL file prior to making my post. I can't believe I missed dumping that file into the database. The ACM is working as expected.

Is the ACM freely open to customization? I want to change how certain sentences are worded and do not want to offend the creator. If I can change/customize the text freely, a big thank you. In fact, I had already made numerous text modifications to the ACM already but awaiting permission to use it.

Again Thank You.
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

@lishawj,

Sure it's free custom (skin, language, php code) and you can share your correction if you want ;D. English isn't my main language.

@momo61,

I've made lot of correction in the code. For now, I've disabled rename character. You can test it now.
Daedalus
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

Just for information,

ACM has started on 3rd december 2006. Waaaaouuuhh !!!! I've just check it on the old-forum.

Lot of change did this week. I'm improving lot of stuff for the ACM. I'm converting the very old core (2years and half) to a new fresh one using fully php5 OOP.

If you can report any king of bug using the latest svn version it will help me to finish this work.

My deadline before set version to 1.0.0 :
  • Rework of configuration
  • Rework of mysql connection (make the lower connection ACM can)
  • Improve security
  • Rework of language file
I will probably make some new template for the futur version.
Daedalus
momo61

Post by momo61 »

daedalus wrote:Just for information,

ACM has started on 3rd december 2006. Waaaaouuuhh !!!! I've just check it on the old-forum.

Lot of change did this week. I'm improving lot of stuff for the ACM. I'm converting the very old core (2years and half) to a new fresh one using fully php5 OOP.

If you can report any king of bug using the latest svn version it will help me to finish this work.

My deadline before set version to 1.0.0 :
  • Rework of configuration
  • Rework of mysql connection (make the lower connection ACM can)
  • Improve security
  • Rework of language file
I will probably make some new template for the futur version.
That is sooo coooool ^^
Gheazu

Post by Gheazu »

how i make pw recover via email work ?
lishawj

Post by lishawj »

Gheazu wrote:how i make pw recover via email work ?
Daedalus explained it here:

Code: Select all

Thanks to download for this this tutorial. Thanks for your reply daedalus. That worked! Here's the step-by-step: 1. Install PHP with extensions for MYSQL, GD2, and OpenSSL2. Enable POP access on the gmail account being used.3. php.ini changes Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract | Select all[mail function]; For Win32 only.SMTP = tls://smtp.gmail.comsmtp_port = 465 ; For Win32 only.sendmail_from = myemail@gmail.com  4. config.php changes; Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract | Select all$smtp['use'] = true;           $smtp['address'] = 'tls://smtp.gmail.com';$smtp['port'] = 465;$smtp['login'] = 'myemail@gmail.com';$smtp['password'] = 'mypassword';$smtp['domain'] = '';
fakoykas

Post by fakoykas »

Just to remind you, this message

You will need to activate the cookies in your web browser before log in or create a new account.

appears to everyone, even if he can register - login.
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

Try with the new version :)
Daedalus
Menuval

Post by Menuval »

Will I be able to run it with EasyPHP version 2.01b ?

I'm having some troubles with it.
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

About EasyPhP there are few specific configuration which make unstable ACM.

I've tested debian etch with apache2 mysql-server-5.0 and php5. It's working fine

You have wamp or xampp working too.

By the way, you need to run PHP5.
Daedalus
chandy

Post by chandy »

Hey daedalus,thx a lot for great work :).
I got this error in the installation:

Fatal error: Class 'CONFIG' not found in W:\www\acm\config.php on line 12 
I checked in the config.php , and here's.

CONFIG::g()->ca('login_server', array(                                    'hostname' => 'localhost',                  // login host database DB                                    'user' => 'test',                           // login user                                    'password' => 'test123',                            // login password                                    'database' => 'l2j_final'                       // login database name                                )); //##########################################################################################//############################### Game Server Configuration ################################//########################################################################################## CONFIG::g()->add_game_server(array(                                'id' => 1,                                      // game id                                'hostname' => 'localhost',                      // game host database DB                                'user' => 'test',                               // game user                                'password' => 'test123',                                // game password                                'database' => 'l2j_final'                           // game database name                            )); 
I use the Gracia Final server and diskW for php5x/mysql5x .
Any ideia ?
Thx in advanced bro ;) !
Esper666

Post by Esper666 »

Great work! Really enjoy it.

What i've found: Rename function dont work for me at all and Kamael characters can change gender.

Hope it would be fixed soon. Tnx! :)
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

@chandy,

I'll install diskW for making test.

@Esper666,

About rename characters it's not implemented for now.

And Kamael aren't allowed to change their gender because kamael jobs are specific to the gender. You have a better explaination about how accounts services works here : http://www.lineage2.com/my_account/acco ... ices2.html
Daedalus
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

hum chandy ?

Can you send me a link of your diskW version ?
Daedalus
chandy

Post by chandy »

daedalus wrote:hum chandy ?

Can you send me a link of your diskW version ?
Yep :).
I use this 1 :