Support for Account Manager

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
CostyKiller

Re: Support for Account Manager

Post by CostyKiller »

Hi guys! I solved the annoying problem with strict standards warnings i disabled error reporting from php config file.
Jinsu

Post by Jinsu »

Yeah .. got the same error then fakoykas ...... wierd
l2c4reborb

Post by l2c4reborb »

Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks for such a great opportunity of free account management software.

I have faced a problem which was mentioned in this thread but did not receive an answer.

First, some entry info:

1. config
permissions 666
email verification false
account management enabled

2. install.php script says there are no problems. everything is OK.
3. cache perm 755
4. sql file parsed! tables updated! checked manually and by install script.

About the problem.

When try to create account:

Database problem : Account was not created. Please report this to the Staff.

Debug

Code: Select all

ACM VERSION : 0.9.8Check if the image verification is neededCheck if the image verification is correctCheck if the login still existl2jdb->SELECT COUNT(`login`) FROM `accounts` WHERE `login` = 'fool' LIMIT 1;Result: string('0')Check if the email still existl2jdb->SELECT COUNT(`login`) FROM `accounts` WHERE `email` = 'fool@xxx.com' LIMIT 1;Result: string('0')Create a new user on the accounts table with -1 on accesslevell2jdb->INSERT INTO `accounts` (`login`,`password`,`lastactive`,`accessLevel`,`lastIP`,`email`) VALUES ('fool', 'DcFW0ozSoN4oQ89yp/81/ZoM4vM=', '1.301400151E+12', '-1', 'myip', 'fool@xxx.com');Records: -1Check if the login still existl2jdb->SELECT COUNT(`login`) FROM `accounts` WHERE `login` = 'fool' LIMIT 1;Result: string('0')
When try to access existing accnt:

We were unable to verify your login. Either your login information was entered incorrectly, or the account system is currently unavailable.

Debug

ACM VERSION : 0.9.8Check if the image verification is neededCheck if the image verification is correctGet how many unsuccessfull loggin user have dol2jdb->SELECT `value` FROM `account_data` WHERE `account_name` = 'ip' AND `var` LIKE 'try_%' LIMIT 1;Result: string('1301400118')Get how many unsuccessfull loggin user have dol2jdb->SELECT `var` FROM `account_data` WHERE `account_name` = 'ip' AND `var` LIKE 'try_%' LIMIT 1;Result: string('try_3')Set how many unsuccessfull loggin user have dol2jdb->UPDATE `account_data` SET `var` = 'try_0', `value` = '1301401932' WHERE `account_name` = 'ip';Records: 1Get how many unsuccessfull loggin user have dol2jdb->SELECT `var` FROM `account_data` WHERE `account_name` = 'ip' AND `var` LIKE 'try_%' LIMIT 1;Result: string('try_0')Check if login and password match on account tablel2jdb->SELECT COUNT(`login`) FROM `accounts` WHERE `login` = 'stem' AND `password` = 'pass' AND `accessLevel` >= 0 LIMIT 1;Result: boolean(false)Get how many unsuccessfull loggin user have dol2jdb->SELECT `var` FROM `account_data` WHERE `account_name` = 'ip' AND `var` LIKE 'try_%' LIMIT 1;Result: string('try_0')Set how many unsuccessfull loggin user have dol2jdb->UPDATE `account_data` SET `var` = 'try_1', `value` = '1301401932' WHERE `account_name` = 'ip';Records: 1
In the same time password retrieve function is working.

I m running c4. servername.xml was replaced by the one in gameserver folder. Also ACM is located on separate server, but once again, connection is setup and install script does not show any problems. Server is up and running. Also I have tried to manually edit accesslevel on registration to 0, but its of no help.

Any advice is appreciated!!
l2c4reborb

Post by l2c4reborb »

Ok, I figured it out.

In c4 AccessLevel column in table is access_level.
elmatig89

Post by elmatig89 »

thank you for this is very helpfull
elmatig89

Post by elmatig89 »

Hi, i want to report that somehow, a guy managed to insert a file into my accountmanager/libs directory, ive uploaded the file.

If you uncode it, you will see that its a complete access to your server. Idk if this is a security problem of the account manager itself but its crazy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
assimilated

Post by assimilated »

Can someone please help me out a little here cause i've been trying for 2 days now to figure what causes the error and i can not seem to find it. Everytime i register a new account i get this error :
This username is already in use. Please try a different one.

The privileges of the user that connects to the DB are good..i inserted the db.sql strings with no problem ..I really can not understand what causes the problem.
Thanks in advance
assimilated

Post by assimilated »

And also where do you change password length ? currently is 15 but i want it 20...where can i do that
Moon

Post by Moon »

When I add this code ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `votes` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ; than account manager dont create account. "Database problem : Account was not created. Please report this to the Staff."

Some idea?
Dyad

Post by Dyad »

I have a little question. On one host, my ACM is working fine. But on another host, the same config and everything, when I acces it, it won't show anything. A little advice on what to change? (I am pretty sure that the problem is from the php configuration, but what?)

And another problem is that sometimes when users try to log in, it shows some message about spam (I do not have the accurate error). Any suggestions on this?

Thank you in advance!
atd07

Post by atd07 »

hi.i take this error Database problem: Account was not created. Please report this to the staff.i have read that this error is because i don't parse db.sql.when i run bd.sql i get this error:
[Err] ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `email` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL DEFAULT NULL ;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

anyone knows how to fix it???thank you
l2jnob

ACOUNT MANAGER

Post by l2jnob »

install the account manager, accounts Reader around the stagnant and you can see, but I can not create accounts when I create an account tells me that the mail is already being used, please long I'm trying to make it work I need a complete guide for account manager.
thank you very much.
hope

Re: ACOUNT MANAGER

Post by hope »

support is for server files only not custom things post in right section, dont spam, read forum rules,
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=10729&start=330
l2jnob

account maanager error meil

Post by l2jnob »

MAKES GOOD ENOUGH TRYING TO OPERATE THE ACCOUNT MANAGER, excuse me to bother you BUT PLEASE Le Pied ME A HAND IN THIS AND NOT TO DO. ALWAYS GIVES ME THIS ERROR.
Set everything as QUI IN THE GUIDE BUT GIVE ME THIS ERROR AND DOES NOT MAKE ME TAKE ME ONLY ACCOUNTS THAT I HAVE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP :|
diablodoro

Post by diablodoro »

some one know how to fix this ? (linux)

Checking extensions loaded :     * mysql extension : OK    * gd extension : KO   <--------- Here    * openssl extension : OK  Checking mysql connexion :     * connected ? OK  Checking db connexion :     * connected ? OK  Checking table connexion :     * accounts exist ? OK    * account_data exist ? OK  Checking sql parsing on accounts table :     * email exist ? OK    * created_time exist ? OK  Checking rights of the cache folder :     * cache folder : OK
Last edited by diablodoro on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.