L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
User avatar
GhostHunterCZ
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by GhostHunterCZ » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:49 pm

I like this program :D Thx very much Szponiasty !

User avatar
MaximChev288
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 pm
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by MaximChev288 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:35 pm

good prog. Thx Szponiasty!
Maxm "Elk" Alexeevich Shevchenko
Sorry me for my bad English

DonDrakon
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Ukraine Kiev

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by DonDrakon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:55 am

link for download not working :(

User avatar
Szponiasty
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by Szponiasty » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 pm

New version comming up soon. Sorry. Huge rework on main homepage so download links not available now. But you may google L2J Dialog Maker as I saw it on many pages over the internet (but this thread is the best way of getting the most up to date one thou).
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD

DonDrakon
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:34 pm
Location: Ukraine Kiev

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by DonDrakon » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 am

ty, will be wait new version.

returNix
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by returNix » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Working link:
http://get.angakaran.cc/l2jtools/l2dlgm ... -7b519.zip
BTW, im using beta 7, and I cant view images gallery.. [one of the reasons i downloaded this prog :(]
Edit: at beta 5 it works fine.

User avatar
Szponiasty
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by Szponiasty » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:14 am

returNix wrote:Working link:
http://get.angakaran.cc/l2jtools/l2dlgm ... -7b519.zip
BTW, im using beta 7, and I cant view images gallery.. [one of the reasons i downloaded this prog :(]
Edit: at beta 5 it works fine.
Cause what you're downloading is only beta 7 "executable" :P

Download beta 6, then extract executable to the beta 6 folder and overwrite old one.
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD

mochitto
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: Slovakia

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by mochitto » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Copy & paste still dont work good :(
Sorry for my bad english.

Scepter
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by Scepter » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi,

There is a small problem when trying to input image buttons like on Admin menu,

When I copy and paste the code from Admin menu it works fine in game but on the preview it come up like this:
Image

If you could implement a way to make the buttons on this tool would be much easier, also if you could put in all the buttons because I have seen nice buttons which I cannot seem to find the code for.

Thanks for your time.
Scepter - Main man with a plan.

User avatar
Szponiasty
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by Szponiasty » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Scepter wrote:Hi,

There is a small problem when trying to input image buttons like on Admin menu,

When I copy and paste the code from Admin menu it works fine in game but on the preview it come up like this:
Image

If you could implement a way to make the buttons on this tool would be much easier, also if you could put in all the buttons because I have seen nice buttons which I cannot seem to find the code for.

Thanks for your time.
Ill publish new release as soon as possible (its little mess atm). Many changed since last public rev. including addition of new tools (buttons generator too ;).

Any additional feature you would want to have in app?
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD

HorridoJoho
L2j Senior Developer
L2j Senior Developer
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:27 am

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by HorridoJoho » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Szponiasty wrote: Any additional feature you would want to have in app?
Would be nice to have an in game like HTML renderer. Things like on the screenshot should not be possible.

User avatar
Szponiasty
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by Szponiasty » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 am

FBIagent wrote:
Szponiasty wrote: Any additional feature you would want to have in app?
Would be nice to have an in game like HTML renderer. Things like on the screenshot should not be possible.
Current renderer is much better that in last published release of app. Still its not 100% accurate ;( But I think I'll be able to make unreal engine renderer used in l2 client to work for me ;) If so - there's going to be 100% accurate preview :)
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD

User avatar
denser
Posts: 1392
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by denser » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 am

afaik - border works in client html, i use it for debug design :)
Tiger, once tasted human flesh, will want to taste it again
L2J - the place where glad to see you any time!

HorridoJoho
L2j Senior Developer
L2j Senior Developer
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:27 am

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by HorridoJoho » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:18 pm

denser wrote:afaik - border works in client html, i use it for debug design :)
But i meant the "colspan".

den01101
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by den01101 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:46 pm

a huge thank you!!!
Sorry for my bad English

Post Reply