[HELP] Wamp Server

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Sweetyass

[HELP] Wamp Server

Post by Sweetyass »

hello everyone i don't know if i am in the right section, if so i will beg someone to move my post in right section.

Guys pls help me i have a problem with my wamp server i don't know what is rong. but till now now i have used xampp for my website and i changed yesterday on wamp and now everytime i try to enter on my site i get this error can someone help me pls. And with xampp my site was working perfectly.

Not Found

The requested URL /{$page} was not found on this server.
jurchiks

Re: [HELP] Wamp Server

Post by jurchiks »

virtualhosts? or htdocs folder not configured.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Sweetyass

Post by Sweetyass »

I Don't understand what u whant to say? be more explicit.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

well, no wonder that you have problems then.
1) Maybe virtual hosts are not configured properly?
2) Maybe your htdocs folder was outside of xampp www directory and you forgot to change the WAMP server's httpd.conf to point to it?

If you can't figure this out, then wtf are you doing with web servers in the first place?
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Sweetyass

Post by Sweetyass »

Ok Thx but u can speek more nicely ok? :) and stop swearing like a stupid child. :|
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

I'll move this to Off-topics, the viewforum.php?f=96 sub-forum is for L2J's site.