Creating L2j Sever From Scratch 2013

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
powayboy

Creating L2j Sever From Scratch 2013

Post by powayboy »

Hello all. I am in need of some help. I want to know how i can create my own L2j Private server. I have some knowledge of it but cant really get past MYSQL (Start Service + Security Settings on the 5.5 version of it) I have looked at many guides and some do it differently and some are really out of date. If someone can hook a brother up with how to make a l2j private server from scratch (im sure other people are in the need of this information too for a 2013 guide) i would really appreciate it. I also looked at the L2j Wiki too but i just want to see if there is a new guide or something. Thanks.
powayboy

Re: Creating L2j Sever From Scratch 2013

Post by powayboy »

Anyone?
Torvitas

Post by Torvitas »

I Just see, you cant install mysql correctly?
Remove mysql and reboot. (dont forget t odelete the mysql folder wich remains in "C:\Programs"
When you correctly remove mysql, you shall be able to reinstall it without having problems.
When you did this, feel free to ask for more help.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

powayboy

Post by powayboy »

just made it! thanks again! now just to get some npc buffers and a gm shop. Im still a little new at this but im getting the hang of it. I figured out why MySql wasnt working due to a hidden folder. I have the server up and running now though. One of my questions is why cant i find any of the raid bosses (such as Antharas, Valakas, ect) If i restart the server (not sure how to haha) will they spawn?
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

for Antharas/Valakas, you have to enter with the respective items and then inside you have to wait 30 min, then they will wake up.
powayboy

Post by powayboy »

Hey i ran into an obstacle. I know were not allowed to talk about mods but if one were to add a for example a npc, gm or buffer npc, how would one do so on heidisql? The current patch verison i have is:
Datapack: 9493
server: 5854
Torvitas

Post by Torvitas »

this is no illegal modding...
But use search function would have brought you to this for example:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26995&p=159346&hili ... np#p159346