How to install last updated on l2j with Maven

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
vladislavl2a

How to install last updated on l2j with Maven

Post by vladislavl2a »

Hello dear developers, i want to know how can be installed database when all packs from l2jserver repository are compiled with Maven?Basic in years ago everything was in two packages l2j_datapack and l2j_server, now i downloaded four packages(l2j_datapack,game,login and cli). When i unrar them i take everything in mess. Like on the picture. Can anybody help me with installation of the database and starting the server? :kappa:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reynald0

Re: How to install last updated on l2j with Maven

Post by Reynald0 »

Official guide for Windows 10: http://www.l2jserver.com/windows.html
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

I've another db port, cli can't understand it when I tried to add new characters' account :\ Or, maybe, I don't fully understand how cli works :)
Sorry, already understood how to.. configuration files must be copied into clis' conf dir!
https://bitbucket.org/l2jserver/l2j-ser ... ation.java
regenx

Post by regenx »

Windows is complicated! Try on Linux!

Why Linux?
You can compile using Eclipse (yes it is working on Linux too).
Java can be installed,
Any MySQL DB and Maria DB,
HeidiSQL forDB management working also.
Almost anything it's working on Linux today, even the game is running on Linux via Wine+Lutris.net (IL, GF, GE, Freya, High Five and even all GoD chronicles till Fafurion). L2Edit working too.. anything you need. We're in 2019
Linux is your friend! ;)