What program i have use to edit and build server?

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
dymek84

What program i have use to edit and build server?

Post by dymek84 »

Hello, after long time i want to back to l2j, but my eclipse have many errors with my old projects, also i try to clone new( Master) same things happens, i have read how to clone and bild using maven but i want to do it in eclipse or program similar to eclipse.

I hava figured out how to build using eclipse and maven, one problem i got it was "Goals" just put there "install"

Ps. I think this forum is not so much popular right now as it was couple years ago, sad.
Ps2. Now i have problem to find how to make custom buffer, no any of my old code works right now, can some one help me? for latest H5
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: What program i have use to edit and build server?

Post by Zoey76 »

Master branch is outdated, checkout develop and follow official guides on main site.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
dymek84

Re: What program i have use to edit and build server?

Post by dymek84 »

L2jserver and datapack latest develop (propably 2.6.2.0)
MariaDB 10.5
Openjdk11
so far now i have all set up, i done that using official guide, added some customs, like buffer, gmshop, but after some time (more than 12h) i get
[WARN ] 2020-04-29 10:24:21 PooledConnectionFactory: HikariCPPooledConnectionFactory: Unable to get a connection!
java.sql.SQLTransientConnectionException: HikariPool-1 - Connection is not available, request timed out after 30093ms.
at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.createTimeoutException(HikariPool.java:695) ~[HikariCP-3.4.3.jar:?]
i read that maxidletime and maxpoolsize have to be change but even when i changemaxidletime to 30 i have errors again after same amount of time.

and at beggining of server loading have this info:
[WARN ] 2020-04-29 14:31:56 HikariConfig: HikariPool-1 - idleTimeout has been set but has no effect because the pool is operating as a fixed size pool.
My second error:
[ERROR] 2020-04-28 12:12:56 L2GameClient: Client [Character: HellRaiser[268480842] - Account: hellraiser - IP: -----------] disconnected, too many floods 0 long and 0 short!
here i have changesome options in config but still have this error, this is while farming.