The new style is better.

Post here doubts, ideas, suggestions and support requests about the website and the forums.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
wiimo

The new style is better.

Post by wiimo »

Well, is fine the black edition, becuase is a model classic and modern, i study graphic design, and think this style is work fine , becuase the graphic design no work with Style, work for a better in the image and communications the message more effective.

Nice work for this Black edition.

Good work Team l2j.
"We need to learn what we need and not just what we want." Paulo Coelho.

"Only those who triumphed in the world stands and looks at the circumstances, creating if not found." George Bernard Shaw

God Bless You
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: The new style is better.

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Thanks, im planning to do some changes in the Black Edition and the current L2j ProStyle to make them both v2.0, they will have fluid width to make it friendly to those with widescreen monitors, also some extra addons will be added to both desings.
ratonofx

Post by ratonofx »

hehehe i was almost complaining about the widescreen users but u got it first ;) nice! my eyes says thx vm ^^
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

ratonofx wrote:hehehe i was almost complaining about the widescreen users but u got it first ;) nice! my eyes says thx vm ^^
You will be able to use the full width of your monitor and increase the font size if you want to, those that have their resolution at 1920x1080 must have bleeding red eyes, the fonts looks so tiny at that rez.

Also please be warned, i will add a REALLY annoying banner for those using Internet Explorer, actually 26,19% of the people that visit l2jserver.com uses that crap, thanks god that the other 55,80% uses Firefox and 13,03% uses Opera plus those 4,22% googlish people that uses the incredible tiny but powerful Chrome, Safari users still fight at 0,29% i dont know why people dont use Safari 4, its so awesome!

Then, be warned Intercrap Explorer 6/7/8 users!!! better change into a decent Web Browser or the LOLCatz will come for ya!

momo61

Post by momo61 »

ThePhoenixBird wrote:
ratonofx wrote:hehehe i was almost complaining about the widescreen users but u got it first ;) nice! my eyes says thx vm ^^
You will be able to use the full width of your monitor and increase the font size if you want to, those that have their resolution at 1920x1080 must have bleeding red eyes, the fonts looks so tiny at that rez.

Also please be warned, i will add a REALLY annoying banner for those using Internet Explorer, actually 26,19% of the people that visit l2jserver.com uses that crap, thanks god that the other 55,80% uses Firefox and 13,03% uses Opera plus those 4,22% googlish people that uses the incredible tiny but powerful Chrome, Safari users still fight at 0,29% i dont know why people dont use Safari 4, its so awesome!

Then, be warned Intercrap Explorer 6/7/8 users!!! better change into a decent Web Browser or the LOLCatz will come for ya!

Long live Internet Explorer ... not 8 though :s 8 is kinda slow and sucky.