bug report

Post here doubts, ideas, suggestions and support requests about the website and the forums.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Evilus

bug report

Post by Evilus »

Tip...

move stuff from bug report to a sub forum called "fixed buges"
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: bug report

Post by janiii »

yeah,i agree, some subforum "archived bug reports" or "solved/fixed bug reports" would be fine.
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Fixed/Solved bugs posts can be simply locked by moderator

The Bug Report forum its just for those that arent used to work with the Trac Bug Report System, this system doesnt look to replace the current and primary report system at Trac so once a bug report has been fixed/solved they can be locked by a moderator

If you find a topic in the Bugs section that ISNT a bug please report it and it will be removed/moved and the poster warned because he didnt read the forum description, please help to keep the forums organized.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

Evilus wrote:Tip...

move stuff from bug report to a sub forum called "fixed buges"
janiii wrote:yeah,i agree, some subforum "archived bug reports" or "solved/fixed bug reports" would be fine.
Agree +65535~

Bump!
Evilus

Post by Evilus »

ThePhoenixBird wrote:Fixed/Solved bugs posts can be simply locked by moderator

The Bug Report forum its just for those that arent used to work with the Trac Bug Report System, this system doesnt look to replace the current and primary report system at Trac so once a bug report has been fixed/solved they can be locked by a moderator

If you find a topic in the Bugs section that ISNT a bug please report it and it will be removed/moved and the poster warned because he didnt read the forum description, please help to keep the forums organized.
Well I do use the Trac but I was just thinking not all use the trac and some post bugs directly here. There are a lot of threads in bug report that are invalid/fixed and are still open. I just thought it would make it look more clean than it does now.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

Bump!
devo

Post by devo »

What I made on my server forums, just locked topic are moving to the bottom. this way I see only not solved problems on the top.

Fixed things are on the last pages, not fixed, on the first. :)
A hero of war is that what they see...
Evilus

Post by Evilus »

devo wrote:What I made on my server forums, just locked topic are moving to the bottom. this way I see only not solved problems on the top.

Fixed things are on the last pages, not fixed, on the first. :)
I still like my first idea better =), because the problem is still there that the forum is not "clean" from threads. This is not a problem imo. I bet even the team agrees on it. At least janiii and Melerix does.
ThePhoenixBird Go go stop being lazy and do it go go! I know you want to *jedi mind trick* Go do as I say and make a new sub-forum as indicated in first post. *end of jedi mind trick*