Donation

Post here doubts, ideas, suggestions and support requests about the website and the forums.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
denser

Donation

Post by denser »

Hello there. I have a question.

Have any other ways to donate instead of Paypal?
My credit card some why wont accepted in this system.

Also i need to know - if i donate well can i request some feathers or some rare code?
Tiger, once tasted human flesh, will want to taste it again
L2J - the place where glad to see you any time!
poltomb
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Donation

Post by poltomb »

I have no idea if there is another way to donate, ThePhoenixBird may have some insight into this.

As for any kind of reward for donating, the only reward is that you are helping keep an open source project running. The donations received are only used to pay for the server hosting and other expenses related to that. We do not derive any profit from donations.
BiggBoss
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by BiggBoss »

y, the 3 mouses which keeps alive the server need to be feeded
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Actually Paypal is the only way for donations atm, we are working to get another more "efficient" ways to donate using Moneybookers and AlertPay but this ones add some fees (receive+withdraw) to the transfers that make that the low amount donations be consumed by the fees itself :cry:

And as poltomb said, by donating you are supporting this project to keep it alive

no donations = no money = no hosting = no public l2j access

With public access i refer to the availability for all of you to download L2j Server from a trusted site (l2jserver.com) and to dont look for alternative mirrors possibly outdated, non-synced, custom modified, virus/malware infected builds.

If you donate, you will NOT receive things like: VIP Forum Status, Rare Events, Private Code, Priority Support, etc. You will just give us your valuable HELP to keep this project ALIVE for FREE to ALL OF YOU!!!
denser

Post by denser »

i see. at this time i cant donate through paypal. some why it cant support my visa electron.

btw, i love l2j, so i want to support it by fees. i know that good job means good reward.

anyway - thx for infos.
Tiger, once tasted human flesh, will want to taste it again
L2J - the place where glad to see you any time!
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Maybe Paypal doesnt like Debit Cards like Visa Electron one (it may work as a Credit Card but its a Debit Card)
rocoder

Post by rocoder »

u must go to bank and say u want open your card to make internet payments :mrgreen:
momo61

Post by momo61 »

you dont really need a credit card for paypal. Just transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account. And then from paypal to l2j.

:lol:
rocoder

Post by rocoder »

momo61 wrote:you dont really need a credit card for paypal. Just transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account. And then from paypal to l2j.

:lol:
do you ever used paypal service? :twisted: