2 things

Post here doubts, ideas, suggestions and support requests about the website and the forums.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
jurchiks

2 things

Post by jurchiks »

1) this site (and trac) quite often goes "offline" or something, the ping is stable and without pocketloss (~55), yet the site and trac don't load (OFTEN). Results: when you write a topic/post/wiki and click "submit", it says connection lost and all is in vain, you have to write it all again (I copy all the text everytime before I submit anything).
2)
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: event.
What the hell is THAT? I search in topic titles only to find all events, can't be even a hundred there, yet it doesn't allow me to.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
burrito

Re: 2 things

Post by burrito »

well, you got to keep in mind there are ALOT of scripts posted here and alot of them use onEvent method, and list all the events, and talking about them, so ya i would say event is a common word and if you did get to search for it probably would get pretty random results
Probe

Post by Probe »

most of the time it's ddosing
hope

Post by hope »

yes i find forums and timeline take so long to load up
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

burrito, TOPIC TITLES ONLY, not all post content...
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

jurchiks wrote:burrito, TOPIC TITLES ONLY, not all post content...
phpbb search engine issue maybe, burrito answer seems logical for me, anyways i will try to check it out, you could use more keywords on your searches too
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Yeah but if I search for events, what else can I add there? Each event has it's own name and the only common thing is "EVENT". It takes a lot of time to look through all of the shares.