TRAC

Post here doubts, ideas, suggestions and support requests about the website and the forums.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
jurchiks

Re: TRAC

Post by jurchiks »

Somehow the spam levels in trac have risen to unseen heights and seems like nothing is being done... I realise that most devs don't care about it, but it's still spam.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
JIV
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by JIV »

i fixed it. unchecked Opened and closed tickets checkbox and problem disappear :P
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Wow, you're so smart...
No, the problem doesn't disappear, it's still there, you just don't see it. It's a big difference.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
exT1m

Post by exT1m »

sorry 4 offtop, but i think u should reopen changesets view. it's simple... if u're working on sumthin, wanna make it, then go ahead, don't act like pussy. u had opened this project a long time ago, maybe now become bad times.... i think - if u working on l2j, keep working in good way. fuck those stupid bitches who don't give a fuck about copirights and not gives respect to people who worked on l2j, who put peace of their soul in it. pure.. a lot of good people wanna c old dirty trac ;) a lot of people who support l2j in many ways.. from all over the world. i don't know what's on ur mind, what're all niggaz gonna do, but in our heartz, i guess, one day u'll open it. even for legacy chronicles, like Interlude, Kamael, Gracia.

still got much love 4 l2j, it ain't change. hope u'll hear my words.
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

You can still see the Diff on Tortoise SVN or Eclipse.
Copyleft

Post by Copyleft »

therefore it's useless and annoying...
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Copyleft wrote:therefore it's useless and annoying...
Maybe annoying but not useless.

Anyways the View Diff option may return someday, dont lose your hopes. It depends on "some people" attitude.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

it sucks that everyone has to "suffer" because of a couple guys. Only they are at fault, everyone else has nothing to do with it.
Copyleft

Post by Copyleft »

Well dunno, I didn't see any good thing come out of this change