HELP me! Need Multisell custom shop editor

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
DonaldDuck

HELP me! Need Multisell custom shop editor

Post by DonaldDuck »

Hi, I just make my local L2j server and now I'm trying to find out new stuff to get more into the thing...

I found that shops consists of a mulstisell list (or more) and a SQL one, now I think creating all files by notepad is really hard so I was looking for a tool editor.

I found those three but none working for me:

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=16218 (Wrong download, says it's damaged, too bad it seems really easy to use, if u have a correct one please share the link)

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=16731&p=101642#p101642 (it works but I just dunno how to create a NPC and how to set its coordinates)

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=12451 (once I try to log in my database appears a windows's error and it crashes...)
jurchiks

Re: HELP me! Need Multisell custom shop editor

Post by jurchiks »

use notepad++ and just copy the <item></item> part. It's not difficult or hard, just takes time.

viewtopic.php?p=101645#p101645
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Bloodshed
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Bloodshed »

Is there still a need for an "easy" shop create tool? I see a few topics around here but they are semi-deserted.
taking a break;
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

I know there are tools like that around (L2Multisell for example), but they all add their creator credits in every multisell file.
But that's for the lazy ppl.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
surskis

Post by surskis »

Notepad++ is the best :)