new gui tools

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
MrWallz

Re: new gui tools

Post by MrWallz »

jurchiks wrote:The source for that file (l2jconfig.exe) is not available publicly, but I think its just a wrapper for a shortcut to launch the class from the l2j core. As I already wrote, it can be found in l2jconfig,sh:

Code: Select all

com.l2jserver.tools.configurator.ConfigUserInterface
That's where the stuff is located.
Zoey76 wrote:
jurchiks wrote:The source for that file (l2jconfig.exe) is not available publicly, but I think its just a wrapper for a shortcut to launch the class from the l2j core. As I already wrote, it can be found in l2jconfig,sh:

Code: Select all

com.l2jserver.tools.configurator.ConfigUserInterface
That's where the stuff is located.
The souce code is not available at all, when mrTJO or UnAfraid move some of the tools, UnAfraid had to replace them.

Not sure what UnAfraid used, if it was Delphi or something else, maybe some tool to make exe wrappers.
MELERIX wrote:he used launch4j

http://launch4j.sourceforge.net/

Thanks everyone, I'm gonna try this, wish me luck ! :D
MrWallz

Post by MrWallz »

So ... I need a little help, I'm not good at Java, but I need one copilated .jar (or one project with the build.xml to do the jar) only with the code of the tools, to include this in my exe app, can anyone help me do this?

i use the launch4j but the app do not run and send me some error's :'(
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Those tools are not meant to be compiled separately so you'll have to dig out the code a bit if you really want to use their code. It would probably be better writing it in C# directly in your app rather than including java code in it. Otherwise, why not just include the l2jconfig.exe somewhere in there? I'm sure it can be done...
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
MrWallz

Post by MrWallz »

jurchiks wrote:Those tools are not meant to be compiled separately so you'll have to dig out the code a bit if you really want to use their code. It would probably be better writing it in C# directly in your app rather than including java code in it. Otherwise, why not just include the l2jconfig.exe somewhere in there? I'm sure it can be done...
yeah, you're right, I'll try here

thanks ! rs