Some questions

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Tan
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Some questions

Post by Tan »

No Point to create new topic then i am posting here :p
1.Witch floodprotection i should change to macro works retail like?
2. Olympiad Observator mode- in retail players could see Buffs of both players in stadium
3. After Player kill Player in Olympiad Buffs Geting Canceled
4. Shadows Step Should "have graphic effect" after he teleports to target i meant the Blesssed Scrolls of Escape Graphic Effect.
5. Deflect Magic (Was Discussed on forum ) should have 100% more chance to avoid magics not decreases 50% dmg of magic skills.
Some people believe in God... i believe in Music... some people pray..... I turn on Winamp
http://www.last.fm/user/L2jTan
Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

1. see last post: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16125
Revolution burns within us all.
JIV
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by JIV »

Zealar wrote:
momo61 wrote:I know... Players cant tank raids at all anymore. Basically rendering the tank classes useless and unncessary at raids.
I doubt it's like that on retail.
Ofc that is not retail. L2j raid (all) is total hmmm buget and custom.
its feature
Tan
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Tan »

Soul Shots- Them Should Show The Grapic Effect everytime you change weapon
For Exemple You Wear Angel Slayer Active SoulShots then You change weapon to Draconic Bow and then The Effect of Activity SoulShot should appears.
Some people believe in God... i believe in Music... some people pray..... I turn on Winamp
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

doesn't it?
afaik it does, mb you have old server?
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
ksajek

Post by ksajek »

I did not wanted to start new topic so i'll post my question here:

Will "double" craft work someday ? It should work till gracia part 1

Link : http://www.lineage2.com/news/gracia_07.html

[items]
Item Manufacturing

When crafting an item, there is a chance that the crafter could create two items from one set of materials, or that the created item is a Foundation Item.

A Foundation Item can be refined into a Masterwork Item by the Blacksmith of Mammon.

Masterwork Weapons may be converted into Kamael-exclusive weapons and dual-swords.
I'v seen code for foundation item and i wonder if there is some simple way to add chance for "double" creation...

thx ;)
Im noob :o
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

Double creation already exist. Only low-grade items can be double-created.
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

which grades, if I may ask?
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

Check recipes.xml for count="2" in tag production.
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
Zealar
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Zealar »

JIV wrote:
Zealar wrote:
momo61 wrote:I know... Players cant tank raids at all anymore. Basically rendering the tank classes useless and unncessary at raids.
I doubt it's like that on retail.
Ofc that is not retail. L2j raid (all) is total hmmm buget and custom.
its feature
What? :shock:
Tan
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Tan »

This question i should get answers be myself but really atm i cant move any test server :X
Does Inmmunity Shock Stack with Resist Shock in new Revision's?
I meant The Buff from Criclet of Any Castle stuck with Eva Saint buff
Amrod

Post by Amrod »

Hi Community

I thought I'll use directly this post instead of making again a new one (even if this post doesnt fit my topic 100%). It is about double crafting which was discussed here.
Double creation already exist. Only low-grade items can be double-created.
Correct. I also looked a bit around in the recipes.xml. I had the idea to make that possible also for higher greades (s, s80 etc.) Because the structure of the d grade recipes ist not the same as the higher ones, I simply adapted adamntite ring to test it. Its just an idea :)

Code: Select all

<item id="330" recipeId="4938" name="mk_adamantite_ring_i" craftLevel="6" type="dwarven" successRate="70">        <ingredient id="4938" count="1" />        <ingredient id="4050" count="12" />        <ingredient id="1886" count="1" />        <ingredient id="1895" count="25" />        <ingredient id="1887" count="5" />        <ingredient id="4044" count="5" />        <ingredient id="1459" count="22" />        <ingredient id="2132" count="2" />        <production id="887" count="1" />        <productionRare id="887" count="2" rarity="35" />          ----> new added by me        <productionRare id="12712" count="1" rarity="4" />        <statUse name="MP" value="174" />    </item> 
So what am I trying to say in other words. Lets take my example. You have a 70% chance to craft 1 Adamantine ring. There is another 35% (if the crafting process works) that you get a 2 ring at the top of that. And there is a 4% Chance to get a Foundation item.
I have tested this in game with about 50+ Crafts. I got 1 Foundation item which is really possible and many normal rings, but never 2. So are my thoughts too simple? Or is there a way to adapt the recipes in such a way? Maybe with other tags?

Regards
Amrod

Post by Amrod »

No one any idea? :?