Client Launcher

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
GjBob

Client Launcher

Post by GjBob »

I would like to know if is possible to make a custom client launcher with a sort of user database so that i dont have to remember all my accounts, and if possible, some tips on how to start.
BiggBoss
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Client Launcher

Post by BiggBoss »

Programming in java, you can use the class Robot. It will virtually "press" the keys you tell him on the focused component. So, as soon as client is loaded, something like:

Code: Select all

Robot r = new Robot();r.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_J); // writes "j" 
GjBob

Post by GjBob »

BiggBoss wrote:Programming in java, you can use the class Robot. It will virtually "press" the keys you tell him on the focused component. So, as soon as client is loaded, something like:

Code: Select all

Robot r = new Robot();r.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_J); // writes "j" 
It's working but this metod got a lot of problem on focus. I was thinking about sending packets. I played on a server some times ago that had a custom launcher and username and password were typed there.
GjBob

Post by GjBob »

up :shock:
BiggBoss
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by BiggBoss »

i dont think theres default packet which would let you fill id/pwd boxes. Maybe you can start l2 in cmd line using args, but imo the launcher you saw required client mod
Konstantinos

Post by Konstantinos »

so we cant use it.