error NPC 31034 class not found

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
crew

Post by crew »

Hello,
when I run gameserver.bat I get error:

I used MySql 5.5, reinstalled to 5.1 - but the same.

My spawnlist:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9337/spawnlist.png

If I delete first 3 lines, with npc_templateid 31034, I got the same error with next ID 31845 and etc.

What to do?
Thanks for help.
crew

Re: error NPC 31034 class not found

Post by crew »

I found mistake, in .../gameserver is not data folder, maybe that beacause when with Eclipse I do "Ant Build" I get this warning:

version:
[exec] Result: 1
[echo] Gameserver Revision: svn: This client is too old to work with working copy '.'. You need
[echo] to get a newer Subversion client, or to downgrade this working copy.
[echo] See http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#w ... mat-change
[echo] for details.

And how I can upgrade Subversion? Or this shouldn't help for me? As I know I use 1.7.6 Subversion (I saw it in Control Panel > Uninstall programs)
tukune

Post by tukune »

crew

Post by crew »

And one more question.
If I edit any java file, for example Gameserver>head-src>com.l2j-frozen>Config.java and I want save It, what to do? Click on Gameserver>build.xml>Build Ant button? And what later? If my server stay in C:/server folder and when I compile gameserver.zip appears on workspace/gameserver/build/gameserver.zip. What I need to do? Just unzip and replace files to c:/server? But in this case I will lose all my changes what I did before... Or I can run server only from .../workspace/gamserver/build/ ?

Hope you understand what I asking...
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Code: Select all

Gameserver>head-src>com.l2j-frozen>Config.java
This area (forum) is for L2J assembly, you need to ask in the fork forum.

Anyway, you need to perform all changes in the source code then build and replace server files with new compiled files.

And yes, if you have previous changes in compiled version, which is already deployed, and you override with new version with new changes that doesn't contain previous changes, those older changes will be lost.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.3.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
crew

Post by crew »

But if I edit only 1 java file, as I said config.java can I replace only this 1?
In my server's folder is C:/server only 2 folders DataPack and GameServer and in these folders aren't any *.java files.
What's wrong?
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

crew wrote:But if I edit only 1 java file, as I said config.java can I replace only this 1?
In my server's folder is C:/server only 2 folders DataPack and GameServer and in these folders aren't any *.java files.
What's wrong?
No, you cannot replace it, compiled means it was translated to Java bytecode and you cannot simply replace a compiled file with a .java file, although the are some ways, is not recommended and I won't explain them.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.3.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
crew

Post by crew »

That means everytime when I'll do a little changes in java I will need to edit everything what I edited before? OMG... All configurations, properties etc... Or I dont need to change configs folder? huh...
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

:facepalm:
If you edit the source code then NO, you won't have to edit everything every time. You will only need to synchronize your code with the svn repository and compile it.
If you plan on developing and running the server on the same machine (test servers only ofc), you can make it so it compiles/synchronizes the files in your server directory, then you won't have to copy/paste/overwrite anything. But then again, this might be too hard for you (and I'm also not going to teach you how to do that. You just need to make small changes in build.xml after all).
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
crew

Post by crew »

Yes, I edit source code. Did you mean:
1. I need edit Java file
2. Do Build Ant
And thats all?

Something wrong.
After build ant when I unzip gameserver here is no "data" folder, but I can copy/paste from other pack.
BUT.
I edited java file, made build ant, unziped it to the same directory (workspace/gameserver/build), changed up Ethernal IP, ran server clean, but I dont see changes which I made in java... I dont know whats wrong, I dont know why but changes not saving I think...

Or that can be because I not fixed It yet.
crew wrote:I found mistake, in .../gameserver is not data folder, maybe that beacause when with Eclipse I do "Ant Build" I get this warning:

version:
[exec] Result: 1
[echo] Gameserver Revision: svn: This client is too old to work with working copy '.'. You need
[echo] to get a newer Subversion client, or to downgrade this working copy.
[echo] See http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#w ... mat-change
[echo] for details.

And how I can upgrade Subversion? Or this shouldn't help for me? As I know I use 1.7.6 Subversion (I saw it in Control Panel > Uninstall programs)
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Well, it's l2frozen so I wouldn't know what's wrong there. Zoey can help you with that, though.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
crew

Post by crew »

Well I'm waiting for anyone who can help me... :roll:
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

You should still go to l2jfrozen forum. This isn't it.
crew

Post by crew »

Second day I got these problems, I search in google how to solve It, but nothing useful, thats why I asked here.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

I'm telling you, this is the wrong forum!