You have been disconnected from the server.

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
thomaz

You have been disconnected from the server.

Post by thomaz »

Hi to all aim new here not for all and i have some problem and i didnt found the solution on google and other websites.
i got the L2J CommunityServer 4706 ; L2J DataPack 8115 ; L2J Server 4706.

ok all run with out erros at now .
i run the startLoginServer and startGameServer with out erros and then when the server is open i open the L2 freya i dont know the version but ok , i open and then i make my own account and then i hit enter to go to the server bartz id 1 ok, i click and the i have been desconnected from server and i get this mensage "You have been disconnected from the server , please login again" or something like that .

i have all configured , i think , because i read all steps i did all steps too and that happends when i try to login , i have been desconnected from the server .

and the server is only for me , to run i local , with out internet. just for me if us guys understand me :)

i use mysql5.1 and last java 7.5 and navicat 8 lite. and the lineage 2 is freya client.

i got the wrong client !?
wrong configurations !?
wrong files !?
what is wrong ?
please help me .

until now i resolve all erros "java patch ; wrong datapacks ; databaseinstaler ; and the recive packets from gsregister " and this one i cant and i dont know why. until now i did all my sell :)

bad thing is only that i have been desconnected from the server please login again :x

why this ?! :?

any help :!: :?: :|

and sorry for my bad english , aim portugues and i dont have the basics of english :lol:

i can send the files for u guys see and help me :(

any :idea: to help ? and make this work ?
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: You have been disconnected from the server.

Post by MELERIX »

probably you follow an outdated/unofficial guide in other website... :roll:

follow this guide: http://trac.l2jserver.com/wiki/L2J_Install