Some questions about l2j 7665rev Freya server

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
calmn2

Some questions about l2j 7665rev Freya server

Post by calmn2 »

Hello, I am a newbie which seeks the wisdom of l2j community.

I am trying to test l2j freya server, my server revision is 7665 i think its old, but i dont know how to update/get newer versions and have no idea how to use that eclipse thing, the point is: I am trying to test "new" features, quests etc.
Because lineage 2 is long gone for me, but curiosity is killing me. I stopped playing lineage after c4, but i would love to try out this "revamped" or as i would say "completely new game" And i dont have enough time to get that experience playing in retail or other good servers, thus i am trying to make a server for myself and satisfy my nostalgic need to see new "content, quests, instances, etc".

So far so good but since i am doing quests like some kind of commoner.. I found some problems, to which i cant seem to find the answers even after searching this forum for a long time (or maybe i do but cant understand how to use those solutions).

So if there is a kind soul which will take his time to explain me some things i would be really grateful, since i know how many guys like me ask the same questions over and over again and how annoying it is, but bare with me and have some patience. :)

Firstly i would like to understand how to change instance requirements to enter, in particular how to change min requirements for a party to 2, not 40+ After searching forums i saw a post that i should go there: Image but although i found the lines to change requirements for antharas there was none for other bosses.

Then after doing a quest series to enter ice queens castle at the end of the quest i got "html missing data/scripts/quests/Q10283_requestoficemerchant/31350-08.htm" - Its incomplete, and i dont have options to get other quests so i could complete the quest chain, read the lore and enter Ice queen raid boss fight.

After searching trough forum i found that its fixed, but its "implemented" to next revision, but the thing is i dont know how to update revisions, i am an old school person aka win'rar, extract and replace. Maybe there is a simple fix or download link, so i could just throw it into my quests folder? Or its not that simple to change?

If anyone will answer anything i will be really thankful. :)
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Some questions about l2j 7665rev Freya server

Post by Zoey76 »

Seems you are using Freya, I would recommend you to get used to Eclipse, it's far easier to deal with this stuff, for example if you import newer version of certain scripts you will see if they will work or if they miss certain core support, added later.