You have no idea how bugged this pack is...

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
sahar

You have no idea how bugged this pack is...

Post by sahar »

So I started my server and I must say that in less than 12 hours found dozens of pack related bugs.
I won't even bother talking or reporting or sharing fixes for anything until god Zoey will change his attitude towards sharers instantly and dramatically.

But just a small (a very small) taste:
EnlargeAbnormalSlot is bugged, when you learn divine inspiration you need to get +1 slot, but instead you get +x slot depending on divine inspiration level, for example for divine insp level 4 you get:

Code: Select all

info.getEffected().getStat().setMaxBuffCount(info.getEffected().getStat().getMaxBuffCount() + _slots);
Which is:
23 (more because previous levels are bugged too) + 4 (should be +1) = 27 slots. (players can get up to 30 buff slots with this bug, considering the config BUFFS_MAX_AMOUNT is set to 20)

Note that current formula is correct IF character relogs as 20 + 4 = 24 as it should be.

Solution: change the above line to:

Code: Select all

info.getEffected().getStat().setMaxBuffCount(Config.BUFFS_MAX_AMOUNT + _slots);
Needs to be changed on onExit() aswell.
OR, if you fear that divine insp is not the only skill going to use this handler, you have no choice but to change getMaxBuffCount() to return maxBuffSlots + divineInspLevel, and make divine insp not use this handler anymore.

I'm most annoyed when it comes to super simple and basic gameplay stuff like this being bugged, yet zoey works on loggers and project refactors, bravo...
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: You have no idea how bugged this pack is...

Post by Aikimaniac »

Just curious why you bother to write this wall of text if its that bad as you describe? As far i remember you emoquit some weeks ago and that wasnt first time but still you come back.. why that? Trolling ? :eh:
sahar

Post by sahar »

It was the first time and i try because i care but yeah your response just proved i shouldnt so ok I really dont mind.
Seems like all administration here is simply aweful, instead of changing attitude more are using it, no wonder you have no real users left over here, forks are far better than you already just like acis for IL and mobious for Ertheia, keep staying far behind.
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Aikimaniac »

Well..first time you emoquit in advanced user section with this post
sahar wrote:
Things will get back to normal next week.
Said on April 5, now its April 16, nothing changed.
I stopped using l2jserver 3 days ago, so there will be no more reports/fixes coming from my side.
I know i was here for a very short time but i want to belive i contributed with alot of retail like bug reports and fixes.

Perheps ill come to visit here and there to check how going, good luck....
And the 2nd time it was when you went emo like 12 years old girl after getting first period and erased all your thread starting posts... thats why i simply asked, your answer:
sahar wrote:It was the first time and i try because i care but yeah your response just proved i shouldnt so ok I really dont mind.
Seems like all administration here is simply aweful, instead of changing attitude more are using it, no wonder you have no real users left over here, forks are far better than you already just like acis for IL and mobious for Ertheia, keep staying far behind.
just shows that no other intention as trolling others without reason, even when somebody is just curious what your motives could be... dont waste your time then and use those great forks.. L2J devs will be happy too cause they can continue in doing stuff how they want to keep fun in developing L2J... no harsh feelings behind... GL
sahar

Post by sahar »

Lol that wasnt a quit that was really the date i closed my server and took a break of like 4 months you retarded shit, useless to mention nothing was fixed during that time.

Anyways just close this topic retard, why do i even bother talking to you, keep it your ways it wont get your situation anymore worse you are anyway like 2.5 "devs" left.

What are you for this pack anyway i never saw you doing anything for it since i joined, moron.
Sdw
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Sdw »

He is the one who is doing, somehow, everything he can to destroy it, not even noticing it :problem:
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Aikimaniac »

Thats me, your alter ego Sahar... :kappa:
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

I'll grab some coffee and read this carefully later :+1: