Congratulations.

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
sahar

Congratulations.

Post by sahar »

Finally I want to say that you did really great job the past few days, specially to Zealar, many important bugs got fixed and the pack is in a much better condition now.
Yes I know also to give my good words when it is deserved and hope the good work continue!

P.S.

You can thank me later :problem:
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Congratulations.

Post by Zoey76 »

The very same image you posted show that the most active topic was one of those you deleted :kappa:
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 🌌 | Eclipse Temurin 21 ☕ | MariaDB 11.3.2 🗃️ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five 🚀

🔗 Join our Discord! 🎮💬
sahar

Post by sahar »

oh I knew you'd mention that... :P
Evantually almost everything from there was fixed anyway, or reposted, after you finally started to show some progress in bug fixing.
Perheps if that was done from the beginning without causing almost a year delay or problems co-operating it might've looked might different now, and many users who used to contribute here wouldn't be scared off to start their own forks.
Nik
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Nik »

And my guys thought that sharing retail info here was a total waste and useless doing.
Playing a game where you know how every single mechanism works is quite satisfying.
Its the main perk that a gamer-developer has :D
sahar

Post by sahar »

And my guys thought that sharing retail info here was a total waste and useless doing.
Tell me about it :really:
Perheps if that was done from the beginning without causing almost a year delay or problems co-operating it might've looked might different now, and many users who used to contribute here wouldn't be scared off to start their own forks.