Very dissapointed

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
HeYoo

Very dissapointed

Post by HeYoo »

Sites like hopzone and topzone used to have cool servers back in the day (2009-2010), balanced servers with retail-like features. Nowadays when I try to play on a server I find loads of crap, and since most of the servers are l2j, the blame is on you guys and your faulty projects. Also with your wrong numbers you also convinced owners/admins (that have never played on retail server) that those are the real numbers (IE phantom ranger with full buffs crits for 6.5xdmg, not for 4.3xdmg). I know you did this on purpose to "balance" the game, but this just deleted the culture that was created around the game (archers crit like mad). Also you by "balancing" those numbers, you created gaps in other places and you had to "balance" again somewhere else and basically ruin what you had in 2009. I am talking about the Interlude servers, most of them are l2j based and at the moment are not cool to play on. I am here to express my dissapointment in your recent work. Don't call it Interlude if is some kind of laboratory experiment that you have created.
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Very dissapointed

Post by Aikimaniac »

L2J is working on Interlude server ? :problem:
Gladicek

Post by Gladicek »

Watafak. I can't believe it, what did I just read :D
ImageImage
L2J retired
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »

You complain about retailness, but all lineage 2 players consider things retail like as they wish they are.
When things are retail like but they are not in players favor is faulty feature/server i know that from personal experience.

Also i think you got the wrong forum to complain about Interlude only forks are currently developing that game version, l2j is currently focused on High Five.

(And also i am 99% that u never played on retail server.)
Last edited by UnAfraid on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
InQontrol

Post by InQontrol »

How about you go and express your disappointment somewhere else?
Zephyr
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Zephyr »

What the hell? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

Long live the retail like!
Sinnocent

Post by Sinnocent »

blame forks as aciis/frozen/etc
l2j stopped interlude dev long ago
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

HeYoo wrote:Sites like hopzone and topzone used to have cool servers back in the day (2009-2010), balanced servers with retail-like features. Nowadays when I try to play on a server I find loads of crap, and since most of the servers are l2j, the blame is on you guys and your faulty projects. Also with your wrong numbers you also convinced owners/admins (that have never played on retail server) that those are the real numbers (IE phantom ranger with full buffs crits for 6.5xdmg, not for 4.3xdmg). I know you did this on purpose to "balance" the game, but this just deleted the culture that was created around the game (archers crit like mad). Also you by "balancing" those numbers, you created gaps in other places and you had to "balance" again somewhere else and basically ruin what you had in 2009. I am talking about the Interlude servers, most of them are l2j based and at the moment are not cool to play on. I am here to express my dissapointment in your recent work. Don't call it Interlude if is some kind of laboratory experiment that you have created.
Hello there!

We are very sorry about your bad experience. In L2J we work hard to give final users, the players, the best experience, in the most retail way.

We cannot turn a blind eye on this, our best developers will work on this to find a solution ASAP, to bring back the old Interlude values and make sure we all can enjoy L2J Servers as they were meant to be!