Java for gracia (help me please)

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
deladrian

Java for gracia (help me please)

Post by deladrian »

Hello guys im new here, today i opened my server gracia final i compiled everything (well i had some errors not many) the server is opening fine but at Startgameserver.bat i get some error's like this :

annotation processing got disabled since it requires a 1.6 compliant jvm

well the game opens but ingame i cant chat and i cant use the admin commands .. it says admin commands dosnt exist
i saw topics like this before said about to get the java 6 version and the problem will be fixed (i use jdk 1.8.0_191) but i cant find anywhere the java 6 or 7 because is for support customers. also i think that is a script problem from the startgameserver.bat egnine.. i dont know for sure and if so i dont know how to fix it.. so maybe anyone with a solution please?
Prerna

Re: Java for gracia (help me please)

Post by Prerna »

"Java for Gracia" sounds like a comprehensive guide or course aimed at teaching the fundamentals and advanced concepts of Java programming. Such resources are invaluable for both beginners and experienced programmers looking to enhance their skills. They typically cover essential topics such as object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and practical applications. Accessing a well-structured Java learning resource can significantly boost one's proficiency and understanding of this versatile programming language. Follow this Tumblr blog to see a variety of posts ranging from personal thoughts to creative content. Stay connected and explore their latest updates on their Tumblr profile.