We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

L2J Test Server

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct

Would you help testing on an official L2J Test Server?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 310

anouhi

Re: L2J Test Server

Post by anouhi » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:53 pm

Hello,
I resume this thread. I have an online test server.

100Mb with a latency of 1ms. VM hosted on a SSD. On a mini server with ram in ECC.

At 42 years old it's a passion. I do not have much time because of my family and my work, but I would like to propose to a French team a server that only remains improved.

I have a personal infra running and I have this server available.

I host the basic solution (forum, launcher, bandwidth, server teamspeack) backup (with snapshot of the VM by me)

I need help to have a nice little server and I propose to all French (because I do not speak English).

Thank you for contacting me in PM I do not think I can leave my email

And thanks to the whole L2J community that I have been personally using for more than 10 years.

extasie

Post by extasie » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:49 pm

sur quel version L2j High five ?

anouhi

Post by anouhi » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:02 pm

Bonsoir,

oui effectivement sur H5

pourquoi?

regenx

Post by regenx » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:31 pm

anouhi wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Hello,
I resume this thread. I have an online test server.

100Mb with a latency of 1ms. VM hosted on a SSD. On a mini server with ram in ECC.

At 42 years old it's a passion. I do not have much time because of my family and my work, but I would like to propose to a French team a server that only remains improved.

I have a personal infra running and I have this server available.

I host the basic solution (forum, launcher, bandwidth, server teamspeack) backup (with snapshot of the VM by me)

I need help to have a nice little server and I propose to all French (because I do not speak English).

Thank you for contacting me in PM I do not think I can leave my email

And thanks to the whole L2J community that I have been personally using for more than 10 years.

First, Hi..
Second.. What's your CPU on that "mini server"? It is Dual or 4 or more?
Just for your info.. I'll let you know that for 10 USD you can get a VPS fom OVH.com with 2 CPU's and 8 GB of RAM.. connected at 100mb/s, secured ports and LINUX Ubuntu LTS FTW!
Yes it is 2019 !! Soo.. having a "Home server with VM" nowadays it's just a waste of time, money and electricity.. lol :)

Few more things..
Except if your "home server" is connected at 1GBit. lol.
Forums (any platform) and Teamspeak are dead because of Discord and it will not be used anymore..welcome to the future :P
lauchers? We're not Blizzard ppl don't need launcher with .exe WTF? A simple system.zip will be enough..

Ty for your interest in helping the L2J community. :)