item id 8558 ???

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Murdock28

item id 8558 ???

Post by Murdock28 »

Hi there.

I just tryed to insert new values into the existing xml files and searched for vacant slots.
I found that from 8558 to 8599 the slots where all free in the weapons xml.
But now when i spawn my new insert, i spawn something called Soaring Bird ????
It is somewhere in the system sql xml or hardcoded ???
I can't find it anywhere ????

Greeting's
Murdock
Hexa
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Hexa »

Item IDs are controlled by the client.... the XML is only there to tell the server what the item is meant to do :)

You can't have new custom items with different IDs without modding the client... which of course we won't discuss any further ;)
Murdock28

Re

Post by Murdock28 »

I know but this one is already in here somewhere.

This id has already got status like pdef patk etc etc and has already a name but no textures.
It looks like yellow things and the system say's it is a event hair piece or something.
I didn't mod any client, or the datapack.
I only added a new item to the weapons list and gave it the id 8558 because it was vacant.
I will put a pic when i go in the game again then u see what i mean.
Btw i am looking for the Zarich thing cause this thing doesn't work at all and have nothing what it supposed to have.
And yes i already looked at the l2j forum and found the system, but that one when i try to patch it to the system it can't because there are files missing and the beginning are all messed up.
Also the clan data is messed up, when i make a clan then i apear 6 or 7 times in my own list when i invite a new member to the clan he/she also apear 6 or 7 times in the list.
When i relog that prob is gone, also when i want to give priveligess to that person, not possible at all.
This thing has so much buggs u don't know where to start, i already lost some players because of that :S .

I will make a list of everything that doesn't work or not work as it supposed to.

Greeting's
Murdock