[Question] About npcdata

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
pipek

[Question] About npcdata

Post by pipek »

Hello to everyone.

To tell You the truth im totaly new in L2j world.

And if anyone of You here will be so kind to answer me some questions what i have i will be really happy.

Question 1 : /server/sql/npc -) is included everything about mobs p.atk p.def m.atk m.def and DROPS ?

Question 2 : How to start seven signs period - how to end it or ends automaticly ?

Question 3 : How to add drop to mob and know that drop rate will be 0.01 ( only a case ) and not 1 mob 1 drop :) .

Question 4 : I downloaded that nightly pack unstable - dont work by me some error reported.But it isnt a problem. I just want to ask where can i get npcdata with mobs allready maked for Varka Silenos Stronhold - Forge of the Gods - Ketra orc Outpost - Hot springs - and so on ( about drops i think ). Yes its something called like begging or leeching but also just asking.

Question 5 : How to add event ? If i have Fireworks event for Wendy the Cat. How to add it and where to add it in server files.

I would be really thank full if anyone of You people here on this forum could answer me this question. They are maybe stupid questions but everyone starts somewhere. And its much easyer if someone helps by the start.

Thanks to all

Bye
wasabi2k

Post by wasabi2k »

5: you put the event zipfiles in here : .../data/script/
lanabel

Re: [Question] About npcdata

Post by lanabel »

1. Drops are in sql/droplist
2. Seven signs work automatically, just don't mess them up
3. Look into droplist table, 1000000 is 100%, then calculate what you want
Fulminus
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Fulminus »

4) It's between npc.sql, spawnlist.sql, and droplist.sql
5) these zipped events may work if you enable your Faenor engine...however, there is a guide in the C4 archive of this forum explaining how to write your own events with Jython, as well.

As for #3) If you mean add a drop such that all mobs of that kind drop that item (for example, make it such that all Fallen Orc Shamans drop the item "Sword") then it's as lanabel explained. If you are trying to make it such that only one specific copy of a mob (for example, only one of the Fallen Orc Shamans) drop the item, you cannot do it...except by creating a custom NPC that looks just like the other copies and has your custom drops...For more on customizing NPCs, search the forum. There is a lot of info on it.
I'm a joyful, merriful, playful, curious, young, little elf!!! :-)
I'm also a High(tech) Elf, (computer) wiz!
pipek

Post by pipek »

Thank You