Castle Control Script

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
daedalus

Castle Control Script

Post by daedalus »

An other Castle Control Script
The script has been made for show status of castle likes owner, taxes, next siege date.
This script generate a javascript file and can be read everywhere.

Edit generator.php

You need to put attribute 777 to helios.js.

You can use crontab to make an update every 1 hours (don't forget to delete <?php require 'generator.php'; ?> in start to index.php you can rename to index.html after that).

Code: Select all

MAILTO=""* */1 * * *    /home/god/castle
castle file

wget http://localhost/castle/generator.phprm generator.php
Castle Script is inspirate of the retail castle info web page.

New Version : Castle Control Script
GitHub Version : l2j_castle
Last edited by daedalus on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
Daedalus
daedalus

Re: Castle Control Script

Post by daedalus »

I'm working on to update the script.
Daedalus
Plague

Post by Plague »

Mind giving a small description about what its for ?

thnx, Plague
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

The script has been made for show status of castle likes owner, taxes, next siege date.
Daedalus
Plague

Post by Plague »

right on, will have to give it a try, and if i like it convert it into summin that fits in with RN :P
xanthos

Post by xanthos »

daedalus wrote: You need to put attribute 777 to helios.js.
What do u mean with that?
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

it's rights of the file

chmod 777 helios.js
Daedalus
coolcat

Post by coolcat »

<?php //---------------// Made by Daedalus email : daedalus at hotmail dot fr//--------------- $db_serv = 'x';           //the address of the database goes here $db_user = 'x';          //your sql username goes here$db_pass = 'x';            //your sql password goes here $db_name = 'l2jdb';         //your database name goes here $filename = './helios.js';      //generated javascript file you need to put attribute 777 in your folder //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @mysql_connect ( $db_serv, $db_user, $db_pass ) or die ('Coudn\'t connect to host');@mysql_select_db( $db_name ) or die ('Couldn\'t select database'); $sql = @mysql_query('SELECT id,name,taxPercent,siegeDate,siegeHourOfDay FROM `castle`') or die('Query failed!'); $gen = "\n"; while ($castle = @mysql_fetch_array($sql)){    $gen .= "\n".strtolower($castle['name']) . 'info = \'<div class="castleWrapper">';    $gen .= '<div class="castlePic" id="' . ucfirst(strtolower($castle['name'])) . 'Pic"></div>';    $gen .= '<div class="castleInfo">';    $gen .= '<div class="castleName"><strong>' . ucfirst(strtolower($castle['name'])) . ' Castle</strong></div>';        $clan = @mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query('SELECT clan_name,hasCastle FROM `clan_data` WHERE hasCastle = ' . $castle['id']));    $clan_name = (isset($clan['clan_name'])) ? htmlspecialchars($clan['clan_name'], ENT_QUOTES) : 'UNCLAIMED';        $gen .= '<div><strong>Controlled by:</strong> ' . $clan_name . '</div>';        if (isset($clan['clan_name'])) $gen .= '<div><strong>Tax Rate:</strong> ' . $castle['taxPercent'] . '%</div>';        $gen .= '<div><strong>Next Siege:</strong> ' . date('M d Y ',$castle['siegeDate']/1000) .    $castle['siegeHourOfDay'] . date(':00 T') . '</div>';    $gen .= '</div></div>\';'."\n\n";} $handle = @fopen($filename, 'w+');@fwrite($handle, $gen);@fclose($handle); ?>

were the bold is is where i feel that this is where I'm getting a Query failed! but i can not be for sure what to stick in there and yes the helios.js file is setup correctly
Last edited by coolcat on Mon May 04, 2009 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
toastgodsupreme

Post by toastgodsupreme »

Just as an idea, it may be best to include a voice command in game that pops up a window (html generated from the voice command) to show all castle ownerships, taxes, and siegedates.

It's been something on my todo list that I had forgotten about until seeing your thread. :)
coolcat

Post by coolcat »

toastgodsupreme wrote:Just as an idea, it may be best to include a voice command in game that pops up a window (html generated from the voice command) to show all castle ownerships, taxes, and siegedates.

It's been something on my todo list that I had forgotten about until seeing your thread. :)

it seems that my todo list get bigger and bigger every day
toastgodsupreme

Post by toastgodsupreme »

coolcat wrote:
toastgodsupreme wrote:Just as an idea, it may be best to include a voice command in game that pops up a window (html generated from the voice command) to show all castle ownerships, taxes, and siegedates.

lol, sorry ;) you should see my todo list!

but yeah, if you make it, remember to include the good spelling and bad one, people often mistype it. so siege and seige for the command. Oh, and show the server's current time at the top so people have a time to reference the siege dates by. I think I'll do that this week if i get time. got a lot of little projects i'm playing with. :)
theone

Post by theone »

toastgodsupreme wrote:
coolcat wrote:

lol, sorry ;) you should see my todo list!

but yeah, if you make it, remember to include the good spelling and bad one, people often mistype it. so siege and seige for the command. Oh, and show the server's current time at the top so people have a time to reference the siege dates by. I think I'll do that this week if i get time. got a lot of little projects i'm playing with. :)
That's a really good idea actually... if you need a hand or dont have time to do it, let me know.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

i am not really a design guru, so feel free to change the design :)
is only basic functionality, so if someone makes it better, i would be happy to see it :) or if someone has ideas how it should look like, me (or someone else) can change the code :)

v2 - cache version (better use this one):
data is read from objects already loaded by gameserver

voice commands: .castle and .siege

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by janiii on Fri May 08, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
DrHouse
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by DrHouse »

Uhm it looks commitable as a mod

Leadership and management are not talk and talk, but talk and do

Proud of being a part of this project
Zealar
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Zealar »

Yes is verry nice , maybe is will be great to make also for raid boss "live or death". :P