Support for Account Manager

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
blacksea

Re: Support for Account Manager

Post by blacksea »

blacksea wrote:daedalus its possible at service unstuck or fix to delete also all buffs from player? Some chars fall thru Gracia and they can`t get back in until i remove his owl buff
daedalus wrote:Hum, If you have the sql syntax. I can add it on the script.
delete from character_skills_save where charId = 'idofchar';
Any idea why i can create only accounts without caps.. like : "test" if i try Test i get "Please enter a valid username."
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

@blacksea,

For your caps problem : Add this line in your config.php file :

Code: Select all

CONFIG::g()->cs('adv_id_regex', '`^[[:alnum:]]{4,15}$`');
For the SQL request I haven't my svn tools to add the changes. I will do it soon :)

In the /classes/character.class.php :

function fix() {            if (!$this->allow_fix())            return false;                $t = $this->get_nearest_town();                        DEBUG::add('Fix position of character');        $sql = 'UPDATE `characters` SET `x`='.$t[0].', `y`='.$t[1].', `z`='.$t[2].' WHERE `charId`='.$this->charId.';';        MYSQL::g($this->worldId)->query($sql);                DEBUG::add('Fix shortcuts of character');        $sql = 'DELETE FROM `character_shortcuts` WHERE `charId`='.$this->charId.';';        MYSQL::g($this->worldId)->query($sql);                DEBUG::add('Fix inventory of character');        $sql = 'UPDATE `items` SET `loc`="INVENTORY" WHERE `owner_id`='.$this->charId.';';        MYSQL::g($this->worldId)->query($sql);        +       DEBUG::add('Fix buffs of character');+       $sql = 'DELETE FROM character_skills_save WHERE charId = '.$this->charId.';';+       MYSQL::g($this->worldId)->query($sql);+               DEBUG::add('Add a tag for prevent abus');        $sql = "REPLACE INTO `account_data` (account_name, var, value) VALUES ('".$this->charId."' , 'last_fix', '".time()."');";        MYSQL::g($this->worldId)->query($sql);                return true;    }
Daedalus
denser

Post by denser »

Deadalus, i made Ip assign for Acm, you interested in it?
Tiger, once tasted human flesh, will want to taste it again
L2J - the place where glad to see you any time!
armura

Post by armura »

Hi! Sorry my english.
Deadalus, your ACM is great! Congratulations! I like that!

But I have two questions about...

I download the ACM, install, at first time everything is working fine... becouse I use and test the ACM localy, how this: http://127.0.0.1:8080/acm... In this locate everything is ok.

The all my website is fine, when I type: http://myserver.no-ip.org:8080/acm nothing is happening.
http://myserver.no-ip.org:8080/install.php does not work too.
http://127.0.0.1:8080/acm/install.php is working.
[solved] is my .htacess config error in Apache

Another question...
When I connect in the ACM, and choose 'fix you character' none char is showed.
ACM VERSION : 0.9.8
Verify if the user is correctly logged

l2jdb->SELECT COUNT(`login`) FROM `accounts` WHERE `login` = 'killer' AND `password` = '********=' AND `accessLevel` >= 0 LIMIT 1;
Result: string('1')
Getting Worlds list
l2jdb->SELECT `server_id` FROM `gameservers`;
Records: -1
This problem is happened for me, becouse I have create a new user in MySQL with access restriction, the new user no have full access. I will search table for table in MySQL to hability all the functions to new restrict user.

Thanks for all.
Best regards.
Last edited by armura on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

@denser, sure ! share :D

@armura, It seems your not allow web access from other IP network than localhost. Check the apache configuration.

For your 2nd problem,

It seems there are no gameserver linked to your login server. Try this sql request on your db :

SELECT `server_id` FROM `gameservers`;
Daedalus
Liarco

Post by Liarco »

I don't know if this has already been reported but: viewtopic.php?p=116824#p116824

Hope it helps! ^^

P.S. Thanks for this script, it's great! :D
denser

Post by denser »

i will post methods later.
btw, remove or imprve tis property in style, it wont make buttons work in some versions of IE(peace of shit)

filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(enabled=true, sizingMethod=crop src='./images/continue.png');
Tiger, once tasted human flesh, will want to taste it again
L2J - the place where glad to see you any time!
bardieldj

Support for Account Manager

Post by bardieldj »

I can not change password from the user panel!!! :oops:

ACM VERSION : 0.9.8You will need to activate the cookies in your web browser before log in or create a new account.
please help me!!! :D
qwerty13

Post by qwerty13 »

Do you eat read that message?
armura

Post by armura »

Hi! I want set change mail to false, but, in the ACM Panel is possible change the e-mail...

CONFIG::g()->cb('core_can_chg_email', false);

I edit the account.class.php in line 546

public function can_chg_email() {                if($this->email == 'false')            return true;                if(!CONFIG::g()->core_can_chg_email)            return false;         return true;    }
And put 'false' or 'true' in the if($this->email == 'false'), I don't know if this is correct, but, the option to change mail is not showed more...

This is correct?
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

@armura,

this options allow users who haven't email registered in your database to write their email one time.

I've develop this option because ASM is often use after the server was open. So their are many account without email. And the only way to get back password lost is to use email.

But if you didn't want email register you can keep your change.
Daedalus
Kujax

Post by Kujax »

Hi, first congrats for the work.

I have a problem with the acm, I can install all and aparently run perfect, but if I try to modify a password or e-mail of a user the acm show me the msg "You aren't logged". The tables of the database working without problems, and don't is a problem of cookies...
CostyKiller

Post by CostyKiller »

Hi guys, this is my first post here on this forum, you are doing a great job here. I use this version of account manager, thx to daedalus, and everything was ok till now, when i made update to EasyPHP-5.3.5.0 and some warnings like this appeared:

Strict standards: Declaration of SmartyObject::assign() should be compatible with that of Smarty::assign() in E:\EasyPHP-5.3.5.0\www\acm\classes\system.class.php on line 48

Strict standards: Declaration of SmartyObject::display() should be compatible with that of Smarty::display() in E:\EasyPHP-5.3.5.0\www\acm\classes\system.class.php on line 48

Strict standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically in E:\EasyPHP-5.3.5.0\www\acm\index.php on line 25
and much more like these.I use revision 163 of the acm.thanks in advance.
Moon

Post by Moon »

now all works great! Thanks for good joob! :D

Edit:
Why do always confirm registration goes to the spam folder? eg. google mail etc.
It can be changed somehow?

Edit2:

can anyone help in filling out this? It is a gmail account

Port for TLS/STARTTLS (Port for connections TLS/STARTTLS): 587
Port for SSL (Port for connections SSL): 465

//##########################################################################################//######################################### Email ##########################################//########################################################################################## CONFIG::g()->ce('email_from', 'name@domain.com');        CONFIG::g()->cb('email_smtp_use', true);        CONFIG::g()->cs('email_smtp_address', 'smtp.gmail.com');        CONFIG::g()->ci('email_smtp_port', 587);        CONFIG::g()->cs('email_smtp_login', 'name@domain.com');     CONFIG::g()->cs('email_smtp_password', 'pass');         CONFIG::g()->cs('email_smtp_domain', 'domain.com');        //##########################################################################################//####################################### End Config #######################################//########################################################################################## 
Last edited by Moon on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moon

Post by Moon »

I was not here long time (in this forum), but can I ask for some information?
Please only check whether the data is improved (previous comment - Edit2:).