Conquerable Clan Halls Info

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
trubit

Conquerable Clan Halls Info

Post by trubit »

Need to ask you, my friends, something about clan hall sieges on retail.
I have almost fully info about 1st three clan halls(Fortress of Resistance, Bandit Stronghold, Devasted Castle), but I really need info about others.
I have done FoR, now I work on Bandit and devasted castle.

Please do not post copy-paste info from oficial lineage2 site.
I searched everywhere, on youtube etc...

I have basic info about Fortress of The Dead, Beast Farm and Hot springs chatau, but i need:
1) siege details(where to register, how, what are condition to win or to participate, how are monsters behaving)
2) html texts for everything!
3) CH manager abilities

I'm going to make it work like a retail so thanks for all replies, advices and comments. It is really old feature and it is still not done. I hope together we can make it and if you give me nice info, it would be fast.

For those who are waiting for this, I will post patch for first three as soon as it is posible.(Need to finish it, test on local and then test with Aiki on his server). Three of six clan halls is only half, please, make some time, log in the game, walk around CHs, wait for siege...take some screenshots, videos(replays), ask some friends etc.(Stop read!, Dont wait! and gogogo :D )

Thank you guys, I'm looking forward to your's researches.

And please, do NOT post messages like "ohh nice, cant wait for patch" and so on. Here should be only info about it!!
kerberos_20
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Conquerable Clan Halls Info

Post by kerberos_20 »

mmm about hotsprings...
lan leaders can register through messenger npc (by guess its unlimited amount of clans) leader need to have Rainbow Springs Clan Hall War Decree item, 1 hr before it starts only 4 top clans (means those that have most of these items) will be selected (items can be obtained through fishing in hotsprings waters, bait can be purchased from messenger)
when that game starts, players get ported inside arenas (maybe u already saw 4 arenas inside hotsprings), there is no pvp xD its some minigame...
npc game coordinator shout some words you break treasure boxes with bare hands (drops letters), form words and take them to that coordinator, he will also give u some items (some nectars/waters pots usable during game)
no idea if u need to pvp owner if ch already owned (as with others CHs)
caramon81

Post by caramon81 »

no its pure mini-game no pve/pvp involved. can be fun but very annoying game.
trubit

Post by trubit »

Thanks Kerb, but the most needed info is about Wild Beast Reserve. I really dont know what is going on there. I only read that there are some animals to tame, any gatekeeper(?), messenger...I even didnt find any video from there.

I don't have much time now, but this weekend I should get back to work. I'm going to post here patch to Fortress of Resistance and Bandit Stronghold, hope that this helps to start some discussion about CHs.
Bloodshed
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Bloodshed »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGneJ7MU1SU

too bad it shows like... nothing :<
taking a break;