Gracia Final Restart/Shutdown

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Saso

Gracia Final Restart/Shutdown

Post by Saso »

L2J Revision Number: 3310
L2JDP Revision Number: 6430

Clean core, clean DP, clean tables.

Let the server run for at least 30 minutes, with some playing around in game, nothing serious, just leveling, and writing. Once I issue the Shut Down/Restart, the CPU shoots up to 100% usage.

I have waited for 2 minutes now with 100% CPU usage, and the server shuts down correctly, its the same with a restart.

I know it had stuff to do with the tables to sell, now I am just wondering is there any patch, code, tweak, a Godly intervention out there to help out with this issue, or we just have to live with it?

I am not being sarcastic just wondering, because I have 2 servers running, I can't have it so Server 1 restarts and the Server 2 lags out and disconnects half of the population.

P.S. Don't even think about being a smartass and say 'Search the forums' or I will skin you alive. I did search them all I found was this useless topic about some guy getting AWT Windows errors on his server due to corrupt sql tables... which I was like WOW What a waste of my life...
krashnburnz

Re: Gracia Final Restart/Shutdown

Post by krashnburnz »

This could be a workaround until you get a answer from one of the Dev's. Split your CPU cores between each server. SO if one restarts, the 2nd wont be affected since its using a different core of the CPU. This can be accomplished by going into your task manager (right click your task bar and go to task manager, finding each of your java.exe running and right clicking over it. Go to "set Affinity", now set the split the CPU cores to each server. This is all under assumption your on a dedicated box where you can do this. Hope that helps until you find a better answer.
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

Neither my test server nor live does not suffer from this problem anymore... nothing was changed. Surely all tradelists already updated.
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
itskidd

Post by itskidd »

What are your computer Specs?
CPU/RAM importantly