AltGameCreation

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
jurchiks

AltGameCreation

Post by jurchiks »

is it possible to change the item consume amount?
currently with x5 exp (i think that's what it's based on) and AltGameCreationSpeed = 1 it consumes by 9 items max, but if I need to craft, for example Art of Battle Axe (Top B), if I have all materials (it takes time to craft materials too), it takes 1,5 minutes to craft it just because it takes all items by 9, but I'd like to set it to take all items, like if it requires 86 HGS, 172 Synthetic Cokes etc, I'd like it to take 86 HGS, then 172 SC, not by 9
I hope you understand the question...
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: AltGameCreation

Post by janiii »

what is your RateConsumableCost in rates.properties?

your setting for all AltGameCreation configs?
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

# Alternative crafting rules. If enabled, the following will be true:
# Crafting takes time.
# Players get EXP/SP for crafting.
# Default: False
AltGameCreation = true

# Crafting Time multiplier.
# The higher the number, the more time the crafting process takes. XP/SP reward increases with time.
# Default: 1
AltGameCreationSpeed = 1

# Additional crafting XP/SP rate multiplier.
# Default: 1, 1
AltGameCreationXpRate = 5

#
AltGameCreationSpRate = 5

# Additional XP/SP rate multiplier when creating rare item.
# Default: 2
AltGameCreationRareXpSpRate = 2

consumable cost =1
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

and what is your problem?
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

the problem is - every material crafting takes at LEAST 3 seconds (of none of items >9), weapons take minutes even
i would like to set it to take all items at once
i remember, at c3 times this setting made the dwarf do blacksmithing animation, like blacksmith npcs do, it took a few seconds maybe and all was done, it took all items at once
see the attached screen, maybe then you will understand
to craft the icarus sawsword, it takes 600 SC, 600 MA etc., I'd like it to takes all 600 of them, not by 9
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

"Equiped +9 Icarus Sawsword Piece"? something's wrong with the message. are you using modified or somehow other than clean core?
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

that's a clean DP=6757,SERVER=3654
i dont care about the damn message, i need it to take more than 9!
blacksea

Post by blacksea »

try with this setting AltGameCreation = False
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

real funny
that's not the idea
I want the chatbox to be like this:
Equipped +1 Recipe - Icarus Sawsword (60%)
Equipped +18 Icarus Sawsword Piece
Equipped +4 Warsmith's Holder
Equipped +150 Adamantine
Equipped +300 Durable Metal Plate
Equipped +300 Enria
Equipped +600 Synthetic Cokes
Equipped +600 Mithril Alloy
Equipped +99 Gemstone S
Equipped +400 Crystal: S Grade
You have earned Icarus Sawsword
and so that it would take 1 second for each type of materials, not 1 minute for 600 SC or MA
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

check RecipeController and method grabSomeItems() . how many items are grabbed at once depends on the level of the create skill.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

bah...
well, create item has only 9 lvls, so it would require a multiplier...
which i don't have enough knowledge to make
oh well... thanks for the same
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by janiii »

a patch for you so that there is no check for grabItems count, but that it takes all material at once.

Code: Select all

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java===================================================================--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java	(revision 3663)+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java	(working copy)@@ -674,23 +674,12 @@  		private void grabSomeItems() 		{-			int grabItems = _itemGrab;-			while (grabItems > 0 && !_items.isEmpty())+			while (!_items.isEmpty()) 			{ 				TempItem item = _items.get(0);-				 				int count = item.getQuantity();-				if (count >= grabItems)-					count = grabItems;+				_items.remove(0); -				item.setQuantity(item.getQuantity() - count);-				if (item.getQuantity() <= 0)-					_items.remove(0);-				else-					_items.set(0, item);-				-				grabItems -= count;-				 				if (_target == _player) 				{ 					SystemMessage sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.S1_S2_EQUIPPED); // you equipped ...
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

great, huge thanks! :)
gameblond

Post by gameblond »

janiii wrote:a patch for you so that there is no check for grabItems count, but that it takes all material at once.

Code: Select all

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java===================================================================--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java    (revision 3663)+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java    (working copy)@@ -674,23 +674,12 @@         private void grabSomeItems()        {-           int grabItems = _itemGrab;-           while (grabItems > 0 && !_items.isEmpty())+           while (!_items.isEmpty())            {                TempItem item = _items.get(0);-                               int count = item.getQuantity();-               if (count >= grabItems)-                   count = grabItems;+               _items.remove(0); -               item.setQuantity(item.getQuantity() - count);-               if (item.getQuantity() <= 0)-                   _items.remove(0);-               else-                   _items.set(0, item);-               -               grabItems -= count;-                               if (_target == _player)                {                    SystemMessage sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.S1_S2_EQUIPPED); // you equipped ...
This patch will affect MP when someone click craft. (50 MP instead of 300 for example)
I know is an old post/patch but i just test it , if you can fix it i will appreciate!