[HELP] startGameServer.bat

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
l2faith

[HELP] startGameServer.bat

Post by l2faith »

Server is kinda restarting and shutting down slow , i really have no clue what is going on with it.
Basicaly server counts down the seconds before restart , and when its already 0 , ppl still can type in global for more like 30 seconds if not more.
Basically it just saves data really slow. Also from time to time people said that they got freezed during crafting etc but that problem probably already gone.

Code: Select all

@echo offtitle Game Server Console:startecho Starting L2J Game Server.echo.REM -------------------------------------REM Default parameters for a basic server.java -Djava.util.logging.manager=com.l2jserver.util.L2LogManager -Xms8g -Xmx12g -cp ./../libs/*;l2jserver.jar com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServerREM start /abovenormal /wait java -server -Djava.util.logging.manager=com.l2jserver.util.L2LogManager -Xmx16G -Xms8G -Xmn1024m -Xss2048k -XX:MaxNewSize=512m -XX:NewSize=512m -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -Xnoclassgc -XX:ParallelGCThreads=8 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=31 -cp ./../libs/*;l2jserver.jar com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer REM If you have a big server and lots of memory, you could experiment for example withREM java -server -Xmx1536m -Xms1024m -Xmn512m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -Xnoclassgc -XX:+AggressiveOptsREM -------------------------------------if ERRORLEVEL 2 goto restartif ERRORLEVEL 1 goto errorgoto end:restartecho.echo Admin Restart ...echo.goto start:errorecho.echo Server terminated abnormalyecho.:endecho.echo server terminatedecho.pause
Server machine has 8 cores ( 8 x 2.40 )
32 GB RAM
So don't tell me that the machine is too weak xD
Its just before the server transfer i used to run it on Ubuntu 16 gb ram machine , and now i toke a new machine ( Windows Server 2008 ) moved everything there and i get these problems >.<
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: [HELP] startGameServer.bat

Post by JMD »

Must be the windows or some of your software is not x64. L2J runs better on Ubuntu anyway why you changed? Do you use BETA or Trunk? I used to have similar and worse restart problems with trunk few months ago.
l2faith

Post by l2faith »

actually i have a special serverpack , based on l2jserver tho
l2faith

Post by l2faith »

Ow i think the MYSQL is not the right one!
il test it tomorrow
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

l2faith wrote:actually i have a special serverpack , based on l2jserver tho
Rules wrote:Other server products or forum discussions are not allowed here.
Simply, we dont provide support to any other server build than the one that we make, if you downloaded your server from another website go and ask them for support.
Locked.